-------- What's up with Henne's Helmet? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

-------- What's up with Henne's Helmet?

i get that all the time, my helmet being too tight. but what people don't realize is i could fall down and hurt myself.

I think he is a bit chunky in the face, his helmet pushes his forhead down and casues a roll under his helmet.

He just like his helmet tight thats why is smushes his head.

I've noticed that Henne's helmet seems to squeeze his forehead down. Seems it maybe could interfere with his vision.

It makes him look mad and pissed off. Which is fine. lol.

However, I've not seen any other QBs have this issue with their helmets. Do you think his helmet is too tight?
Has anyone else noticed this?

Go to miamidolphins.com and to aquavision look at the Chad Henne interview on 11/11 they ask him that. Quite funny and the best interview from henne so far.. they also talk about Patrick Turner.

It's not the helmet. He's actually just THAT angry at all times during game days. With this group of tight ends and receivers, wouldn't you be?

Go to miamidolphins.com and to aquavision look at the Chad Henne interview on 11/11 they ask him that. Quite funny and the best interview from henne so far.. they also talk about Patrick Turner.

It's a great interview and watch it about the 7:03 mark when he is asked why his helmet is so tight. I really like this kid and think he is without a doubt our QB to build this team around. Go Phins!

Back
Top Bottom