• All Pro year

• Injuries limits his play

• Just a guy

Results are only viewable after voting.

TeeMoney

Kid A
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to other's opinions that have seen practice in Miami or Tampa, it seems that Minkah has regressed a bit in sticking to one position (slot). In the first game he was ineffective and whiffed on one big gain. I know it's practice, it's preseason, but coming into this year he had this aura of leadership and seemed to be primed to blossom. I ain't seeing it, or reading it. Sophomore slump?

Depends on what they do with him. Total waste to stick him in the slot for the majority of the snaps. I'm hoping this staff is smarter than that.

Still don't understand this Bobby McCain at FS experiment, or whatever it is.

I’m gonna agree that I’m not much worried about minkah other than ideal player usage.

That was an ugly preseason opener from him. But I’m not worried

I sincerely hope we didn’t draft a slot corner with the 11 pick in the draft. Please figure out how to put and keep him at free safety.

He made it known before camp he wanted the staff to give him a fixed position and by his careful wording to the interviewers nudging, he seemed to favor safety. And everyone in the world thought he would play safety (myself included) but again, their keeping him roaming around with an emphasis on the slot.

But, it's early. I was a bit shocked at his performance against atlanta but time will tell. He doesnt seem like the type to mope over his position dilema especially letting it effect him on the field. Something did though.

Minkah will be a perinial all-pro for many years with us. Not even slightly worried about him.

Back
Top Bottom