what's up with Ogun? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what's up with Ogun?

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
Is this guy a dissapointment or what? Sets a record for preseason sacks, has yet to get ONE in the reg season. Thought I had a steal in my FFL to go along with McMichael.:(

2 starting games is a bit quick for such a judgment in my opinion. Give him some more time.

Now now boys, lets all remember a few things. First off, preseason is just that.....practice. "Pre" meaning before. And he was also going up against some people that never made it. And also don't forget he's a rookie. New to the league. If he gets 3 sacks this season, I"m happy. If he get's more then that, I'm estatic.

Give the rook a break, he's still green. :)

Well, I had O-gun on my fantasy team the first two weeks. He did nothing, fantasy wise. I just cut him, so I fully expect him to blow up and have like three sacks. LOL

well considering all the hype going into the year, I thought we would see more production, the league leader has four (sacks). Would it be expecting too much for him to have 1? But I can be patient. I would be thrilled if I'm wrong.;)

Originally posted by rafael
Well, I had O-gun on my fantasy team the first two weeks. He did nothing, fantasy wise. I just cut him, so I fully expect him to blow up and have like three sacks. LOL
Sounds like a pretty small price to me. If that happens try cutting all the Dolphin players you drafted but aren't doing well.:D

youd think JT be doing something by now....Ogun will get it going but hes not catching anybody by surprise.

O-gun did get to Manning once, but Madison(I think it was Madison) was offsides. Wally will do fine.

I'm not too worried about him. He'll get his share of pressures and sacks.

Back
Top Bottom