Whats with going after all the Jacksonville Leftovers!?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats with going after all the Jacksonville Leftovers!??

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
I dont understand why go after all the Jacksonville leftovers??? Last year it was F.Taylor , now its Brunell & Coughlin, heck, Im surprised we havent brought up bringing Boselli out of retirement.....They let these players and coaches go for a reason, and its not a good one...thats why they didnt let F. Taylor go...because they knew he still had something left.

Brunell can play....they just wanted to go with a young guy because they are not ready to win yet......

NO let Ricky go, San Diego let Jr go, Pats let Law go, Bills let everyone go, SF let Rice go, etc, etc. We let T-Buck, we let Vincent go, etc, etc. Dallas let JJ go, Chicago let Dave go, etc, etc. This is the nature of the biz and a lot has to do with salary cap space. It works out for some, and others are let go. Some need a change. Not always has to do with skill decline.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
I dont understand why go after all the Jacksonville leftovers??? Last year it was F.Taylor , now its Brunell & Coughlin, heck, Im surprised we havent brought up bringing Boselli out of retirement.....They let these players and coaches go for a reason, and its not a good one...thats why they didnt let F. Taylor go...because they knew he still had something left.

How many former Jags players do we have on Miami's roster??

One maybe??

Re: Re: Whats with going after all the Jacksonville Leftovers!??

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

How many former Jags players do we have on Miami's roster??

One maybe??
this is an overreaction to when we were talking about getting Taylor pre-Ricky trade, some bizarre speculation that Coughlin was ever coming to Mia and the fact that lots of us want Brunnell. The only issue here is really Brunnell

Would we have done wrong by acquiring McCardell last season instead of Tampa?

Originally posted by relive1972
Would we have done wrong by acquiring McCardell last season instead of Tampa?

With Ford here, yeah he would have coached him down.

Oliver...

besides, we cant bring boselli out of retirement...rumor has it the giants are going to try and draft him

I know nobody whats Keyshawn Johnson and he is to expensive an mouthy give me the **** ball. Would Miami consider it or were will he might end up? let me say I am not a K J fan just a question...

Probably depends on the GM we get. He's a pain but would make a good 2nd WR if he doesn't bitch about 'throwing him the dam ball'.

he will bitch, and hell probably want way too much money for us... in his head hes still the best damn receiver in the game, but in reality hes just a number 2, posession guy, don't think hell be worth the money or the attitude. Especially in a wide receiver heavy draft

Could Kenan McCardell be out there if Brunell signs with the dolphins that would be a good reunion? They would'nt even have to leave the state.

Back
Top Bottom