what's with the 'double loading'??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what's with the 'double loading'???

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
I've noticed Finheaven initially loading a page, almost having it done then flashing white then reloading the page. Is this something were just stuck with or will it go away eventually? It's driving me bat ****:fire:

[mod] what's with circumventing the profanity filter? [/mod]

I've noticed Finheaven initially loading a page, almost having it done then flashing white then reloading the page. Is this something were just stuck with or will it go away eventually? It's driving me bat sh**:fire:
ok. might just be my machine. It seemed to be running slow (much like it's owner) so I just rebooted it. I think the flashing is gone. keep ya posted.

Let us know because the same thing has been happening on my computer. Pages loads - hourglass for about 10 - 20 seconds then a white flash and the page reloads.

I am getting it too.Our server guru is looking into it.Sometimes we make modifications to improve one feature and another problem arises that we have to deal with.

Its all part of the process of going ahead and making things better.:)

I am getting it too.Our server guru is looking into it.Sometimes we make modifications to improve one feature and another problem arises that we have to deal with.

:thumbup: Thanks Derek.

It's pretty intermintent, but it's still there. thanks for the update.

Back
Top Bottom