Whats Wrong With All Of You | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats Wrong With All Of You

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
I dont understand all the pessimistic talk on these boards. How many of you truly beleive that this season is over and that we are not going to make it this year?! Like I said in one of my other posts We are in better condition that 85% of the NFL, even with the last 2 games, and even with fiedler out!! SO come on guys dont give up on them:monkey: Dolphins fans last 2 weeks

I still think we are in great shape for the season. But, the division title is in jeopardy. I don't think we can win at all until Jay comes back. And by that time, he would have to run the table for us which would be very hard to do. If we could go 10-6, that would be a great second half for us. It will also give us a good enough shot to make a run in the playoffs. Hopefully Lucas will finally do something, or Jay will make a quick return.

hey chubby, ive been a fin fan since 1971. ive seen many many seasons. this one will be no different. ive just come to accept it. yeah the league may be a bit watered down. but in case you havent noticed, this is how the past ten years have gone. we start out fast, then hit the road for cold weather games and we crap the bed. we dont do anything to change up the pace of the game. we try to get ahead and play defense. but what happens when we start out behind? ill tell you what, we dont have a clue. becuase we didnt practice for it. we play the same old vanilla BS and let RB's dominate us with screen passes and dump offs cus our LB's are trying to cover a star WR. its rediculous.:monkey: fin fans who cant see the real deal

by the way, ive always been optimistic that we can overcome these things, not anymore. we have overpaid guys who are getting older. we need some serious shake up and that means trading someone like madison to get a real draft pick and a QB. it will take bold moves like the deal to get ricky. we need to cut our losses somehwere and take a different route. im ready to give jamar fletcher a start next year and take a hit to get someone who can make a difference on offense that makes it easier for us on defense.

I say Lucas plays well, and the Phins beat the Jets. This is our week, and we will stay in first place.

In fact, I am going to do something I have never done before, and GUARENTEE a WIN.

ok, so sit back relax, and watch the game go like this;

Ray "blind man" Lucas see's clearly enough to throw for 212 yards, 1 TD, and 1 INT.

Ricky Williams hits 123 yards rushing, and runs for 2 TD's.

Jason Taylor sacks Pennington for a saftey

Final score 23-10 Dolphins.

Brecken 10-6. Are you crazy! 10-6 that might not even be good enough to win the division. Haven’t you learned the Dolphins can't go in to the playoffs as a wild card and get anywhere. We need the bye, plain and simple. To win the Super bowl you need to bye. I only think 2 team have won the Super bowl with out getting the bye. The Ravens are one.

Yea, if we lay an egg this year, we need major shake ups. We've had the same core for a long time now and I love em but if they cant get it done, it's time to move on.

First order of business, trade Madison for a 1st rounder.

Finsfan that was great, I completely agree with the fact that we should trade Madison for a good pic. Madison is not as good as he is rated,DOnt get me wrong Hes good,but I dont think he is as good as PAT

We trade Madison then we have Surtain and....... ummmm Fletcher he’s garbage.... and......

Fletch is NOT garbage, he will be ready to start next season. Then use the cap space created by Mad's departure to re-sign Terry Cousin for nickel back.

Originally posted by Chubby
Finsfan that was great, I completely agree with the fact that we should trade Madison for a good pic. Madison is not as good as he is rated,DOnt get me wrong Hes good,but I dont think he is as good as PAT

we cant try to trade someone after another two years, you have to do it when he has alot of stock. madison is still a great player, but in our vanilla scheme and the pricetag he carries, he could bring us something we really need. a LT or a QB. in fact i would trade dolly madison to vikings for Mckinney, then we would have two mckinneys on thline next year! wouldnt that be fun?:eat:

This kind of attitude is what had Zach annoyed at halftime Monday night. We are 5 and 3 for goodness sake. And I know we will win one of the next two games. That will put us at 6 and 4. By then Jay should be ready to go.

There aren't any teams on our schedule that we can't beat.

So dust yourselves off and get up, because we are only halfway through this season. I believe this team will finish what it started.

Call me crazy or blind, but this weekend is the beginning to the rest of the season.

GO PHINS:evil:

Originally posted by dolphinators13
We trade Madison then we have Surtain and....... ummmm Fletcher he’s garbage.... and......

has fletcher been garbage lately? no. but the real problem is not the talent, it is the scheme. so the first order of business is to find the next bill belichik. then i would get a big LB. change the
scheme to an attack style D with LB's in most of the time and doing something real instead of covering WR's all time. one thing i never get, is that we have LB's with speed yet we dont blitz them. why? real simple stuff here people.:o

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin

First order of business, trade Madison for a 1st rounder.

Do you seriously think any GM in the NFL is going give that for Madison?

NOT!

Back
Top Bottom