Whats wrong with the MLB we got?

flip

Starter
Reaction score
I really hope Saban isnt thinking of getting rid of Zack

U know man idk

we already have Pope and Thomas so wats really the point of crowder
unless good old Satan wants to move Pope to the outside

WE HAVE TO LOOK TO THE FUTURE REGARLES OF POPE.
WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR SELVE IN CASE Z.T. IS ALL DONE!!!
BESIDES IN THIS LEAGUE YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH SOLID LBs!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
go saban.

Wildbill3 said:
nope, zach is OLD.

Exactly. People are amazing. Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor aren't going to play forever. Now Saban has got their replacements in place with Roth and Crowder. Plus, this defense needed some youth. I love it.

But I know JT and Zack are sitting together looking at each saying wtf..but Zach is in his 30's, he's a liability in the 3-4...but he'll start as a regular this year..and trade bait next year.

Relax...3-4...Crowder can play both inside and outside.

Saban has brought in dynamic hybrid players of the future.

Zach is getting old and beat up. Derrick is almost too small to play MLB in a 4-3 and way too small to play in a 3-4. Plus in a 3-4, you need two inside linebackers. Junior is done after this season, and Zach might only be a year or two behind him.

Roth and Crowder will help this defense for a long time.

right... Zach is old, and, tbh, with the new D, pope is kinda a small LB.

Crowder had a dodgy knee and character concerns... but he had 18 tackles in one game last year. Absolute beast!!

hmm still no safety, maybe he likes tillman and bell enough, i would love to get wilkerson at #3

finsnchips said:
right... Zach is old, and, tbh, with the new D, pope is kinda a small LB.

Crowder had a dodgy knee and character concerns... but he had 18 tackles in one game last year. Absolute beast!!

No joke. I am excited about Crowder. He is the third member of the Terror Squad

I saw Crowder projected to go in the 1st to NE in a few drafts. I think that this guy has tremendous value in the 3rd round. It is another great pick up in my book. I really think that Saban is just picking players in the order he has them on his value chart, and that is the way we should draft. I am so damn excited we are getting some explosive players with attitude.

CChambers7284 said:
U know man idk

we already have Pope and Thomas so wats really the point of crowder
unless good old Satan wants to move Pope to the outside

Saban likes is LB big, and Pope really doesn't have a future with this team. at 6'2 1/2, 250+ pounds you're seeing what type of LB Saban wants.

Zack is old, getting hurt more and more, and has a monster salary. Taking the BPA while creating the future of our team.

Back
Top Bottom