Whats wrong with X? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats wrong with X?

I didn't read the whole thread but I have the answer.

His contract restructure only really pays off if he stays healthy. Hence hes playing to not get hurt rather than get picks or play hard.

Hes a piece of s*** human being. It shouldn't be surprising.
? You sure?

His heart ain't in it RN, you could tell by that piss poor attempt at a tackle on Fornette on that critical 3rd down. There's a malaise across the roster. But he'll we've played 4 extremely good teams, we ain't on that level. Let's see what happens if we can gain some confidence against some lesser teams. There's a reason power conference teams schedule cupcakes in the early season in College, we just. Need to get our feet under us.

If I had to guess I would say the secondary is exhausted.

They’ve been carrying a ton of pressure for too long

I didn't read the whole thread but I have the answer.

His contract restructure only really pays off if he stays healthy. Hence hes playing to not get hurt rather than get picks or play hard.

Hes a piece of s*** human being. It shouldn't be surprising.
A little harsh?

X is not the problem he was listed as a questionable may be playing a little off last week chill out Brother he is X. If anybody gets a pass on this team for having a bad game it is him.
If we had five players as good as him we would a top team in the league.
Didn't realize he was playing hurt

This is baffling to me. X has arguably been our best player the last few years. No matter how badly we played dude showed up. He has been getting beat like a drum all year. I saw some stat where he has given up the most touhdowns all year and giving up 125 yards a game . Is it scheme? Money?
Character.

Damn. Just learned he was injured. Our back up cb really really sucks if x has to play with a bad hammy
Yeah he was injured in TC too. He's injured when it's convenient. Guy is a player, plays like ****, plays great, holds FO over the coals, plays ****. Never been a team player but he's one of the only "vets" we still have so I'm torn.

Back
Top Bottom