• Remeber the Titans

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Any Given Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Ok there's quite a few different ones, some have more to do with football than other ones, but which is your favorite out of these? (thanks to miadphan13 for jogging my memory for some of these)

I picked The Last Boy Scout. I liked Damon Wayans and Bruce Willis together in this movie. :)

Yeah, that was action-packed. I'm kinda partial to "The Longest Yard" myself. I know it's old school but hey I like the classics..:lol:

Man they forgot,the best football movie I have ever seen, Remeber the Titans.

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever put this list together was a bit remiss in leaving out 'Remember The Titans'. Phenominal movie!!!!! With that SAID 'Rudy' was pretty awesome too! Showed what happens when you have a dream and you DO NOT GIVE UP 'till you've accomplished what you've set out to do. You can relate that movie to any aspect of your life....that's what made it so great.......can't help but to get a bit choked up when he sacks the Q.B. at the end. MAN,THAT FIRES ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides Brian's song I think this poll should have been called witch is your least fav football movie.

Any Given Sunday

pretty cool movie shows all the 'behind the scenes' decisions that makes a pro team click. Any film w/ Pacino is a great one which brings to mind.....it's time for my yearly dose of 'SCARFACE'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well DaJesus Frickin Christ Almighty, next time I'll put the God Damn Remember the Titans movie that I never saw which is probably why I didn't think to put it in. How bout that?:evil:

MY BAD !!!

dog!

you havent seen remember the titans?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! immediately drop what youre doing go to the video store and rent it!

thanks, I'll have to check it out

Right now I can't 'cause in about 15 minutes there's a football movie coming on ABC called "Remember the Saints". I hope it has a good ending!:D

I helped you out a bit there Jay...added the two people were asking for. (I know, I am not supposed to be on here until after the Saturday game, but I am just checking out the "normal posts")

Back
Top Bottom