What's your favorite football movie? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's your favorite football movie?

What's your favorite football movie?

• Brian's Song

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The Longest Yard

• North Dallas Forty

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • The Last Boy Scout

• Rudy

• The Waterboy

• The Program

• The Replacements

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Varsity Blues

• Semi Tough

• Remeber the Titans

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Any Given Sunday

• Total voters
ay Dog

this thread is getting hit hard.............got more than you bargained for

North Dallas Forty was a classic in its time and Nolte was great in it. Titans was a great movie and Pacino's fight for every inch speech in Sunday was beautiful. What about M*A*S*H - that was a great game.:D

Has anyone seen Unnecessary Roughness? That was definitely one of the best football movies.

I loved The Program!!! :D I saw that in the theatre...had to be in there to here all those hits..OMG...Unbelievable!!! :eek: Loved it but they should have come out with a sequel!!! :yell: I wanted to see them in a pro bowl game and stuff :mad:

THE PROGRAM BY FAR!!!!

this a a great college football movie...Lots of action and smashed mouth football!!!

the only version i saw was in french:yell: , but it was still good...

man i'd love to have the big & nasty LB (who broke his leg in the movie...) besides Zach.................And the Joe Kane (the QB running for Heisman) too

Thanks for making this legit, w/the last miniute add ons. I would say any given sunday just b/c it took a great look in side the nfl, but Damon Wayens charicter was just to unbeleavable, the rest was great!

I'd have to lock in North Dallas Forty - saw it a couple of times when I was hungover and Nick Nolte played the part of the drugged out, banged up WR extremely well :D

i voted for remember the titans...........

i thought it was different. besides i like to see a team gel into a unit of one. rudy was pretty good too. if my wife were voting that would get her vote!:D

Well i dont know if this is a football movie but i would say Ace Ventura Pet Detective.

Excellent pick West Coast!!!! :D That's one of my favorite actors..Jim Carrey..I'm trying to remember some scenes..I haven't seen it in so long but I remember at the end of the movie when he attacked that mascot that was a eagle! Hilarious!!! :lol: Now that's what we need our mascot to do to the other team's mascot ;) :D :lol:

Back
Top Bottom