Whats your rebuild blueprint for the Fins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats your rebuild blueprint for the Fins?

And a smart GM thinks forwardly.... the money spent has to be spent over a period of time... and we'll need a 6th lineman and a return man... these were not bad signings.

BTW... get back to me when you've polled all 32 GMs.

Are you mad because I pointed out your were wrong about the cap floor.

It is ok to have disagreements, that what this site is about. Some, like myself, are correct that you don't pass on a QB, while other like you, would make horrible GMs by taking the pass rusher when you have Fitzy and Rosen at QB going forward...a 14 year journeymen who has never really been the guy, and the 22 year old who can't beat him out.

No... I well understand the cap floor... We didn't sign the players for JUST this year.

Why so aggressive? Bad day with the wife?

I get the people who say that we should build up the supporting cast first, I do, but-- If you are in position to draft a QB who you rate as a franchise QB, you have to take him. There is no guarantee you get that shot again for a long, long time (I mean look at us.)

I get the people who say that we should build up the supporting cast first, I do, but-- If you are in position to draft a QB who you rate as a franchise QB, you have to take him. There is no guarantee you get that shot again for a long, long time (I mean look at us.)

Then again... over half of the QBs rated as 'franchise QBs' bust... They are FAR from a sure thing.

Dump jakeem smurf grant, dump mccain, dump fitz, dump reshad, dump Davenport, dump Kilgore, dump Rowe dump Kenyan Drake.

For starters

Congrats. You all got paid in 2019 by a expansion level team.

You’d all be getting your walking papers in 2020

No... I well understand the cap floor... We didn't sign the players for JUST this year.

Why so aggressive? Bad day with the wife?

Yes, if you don't mind, next time you send her over, I would like for her to shower first, the smell of stale beer, corn chips, and cigarettes really killed the mood.

You don't understand the Salary floor..it applies to a 4 year period..meaning one season a team can be under the 89 percent as long as they spend in other years.

Which miamis gonna do going forward. Be active.

Then again... over half of the QBs rated as 'franchise QBs' bust... They are FAR from a sure thing.
Well yeah, nothing is a sure thing, its the draft. My point is if you are in position to draft someone who you think is a franchise QB, and you defer on it, theres no guarantee you are in that spot again next year. I know Lawrence is the one everyone seems to want but we don't know we'd get a shot at him.

Dump jakeem smurf grant, dump mccain, dump fitz, dump reshad, dump Davenport, dump Kilgore, dump Rowe dump Kenyan Drake.

For starters

Congrats. You all got paid in 2019 by a expansion level team.

You’d all be getting your walking papers in 2020

Interesting strategy... Might I posit that you are overreacting a bit.

Back
Top Bottom