Whats your rebuild blueprint for the Fins? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats your rebuild blueprint for the Fins?

You can’t get jeudy with that Texans pick so put that one out your mind unless Watson gets hurt.

Even then ehh. Bet he goes top 5 to 8 worst case despite that high cut frame

We will be in the top 5 you can book that just a matter of where

We probably can get ruggs tho, but I doubt we pass that up for DE position.

Id be surprised if the top 5 picks weren’t some combo of tua young Herbert jeudy Delpit. Top 6 picks combo. Maybe one outlier like the ga left tackle

Yeah Ruggs may be in our wheelhouse. I bet he goes top 15.

That kids giving you an extra 2 yards per catch on expected result with that rediculous extra gear

Yep, Plus Ruggs has shown the ability to dominate the catch point unlike Jeudy, which means his ceiling might be higher. ( you can't name a top 5 wr that doesn't consistently win at the catch point)

Id be surprised if the top 5 picks weren’t some combo of tua young Herbert jeudy Delpit. Top 6 picks combo. Maybe one outlier like the ga left tackle

Agreed, Safeties with Delpit skill sets are a hot commodity right now, no way he gets out of 10.

I will be amazed if this team reaches 4 and 12. We haven’t even sniffed real edge rush talent yet speed wise. We got smoked by a largely power rush team.

Just wait

Yep, Plus Ruggs has shown the ability to dominate the catch point unlike Jeudy, which means his ceiling might be higher. ( you can't name a top 5 wr that doesn't consistently win at the catch point)

He caught some ball vs zone I think it was near the red zone Saturday and when he turned north south it was like a bolt of lightning how quick he pressed those defenders after the catch. I’m not sure I’ve seen anything like that before in terms of gear with the ball in hands.

Is he like 6 foot 2 and 215 too?

I haven’t seen Espinosa yet either although that frame looks like it might be 5 tech

Maybe he’s worthy

Yea frame and overall speed looks better suited for 5 tech but he is bendy at the hips tho, I still need to see more outside win tho.

Young’s got nice tools. His hands aren’t as good as bosas. The bosas have the best vs tackles hand use in the league probably. But you can see the tools and the frame to get drafted top 5.

Just not as refined.

He caught some ball vs zone I think it was near the red zone Saturday and when he turned north south it was like a bolt of lightning how quick he pressed those defenders after the catch. I’m not sure I’ve seen anything like that before in terms of gear with the ball in hands.

Is he like 6 foot 2 and 215 too?

He's listed at 6'0, looks like a bigger version of Steve Smith.

Back
Top Bottom