When all is said and done.................. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When all is said and done..................

weisdolphins

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
will Nick Saban go down in history as:

a. a worst coach than Dave ever was
b. the best coach in Dolphins' history
c. second best to Don Shula
d. an ok coach but nothing spectacular

I say "B"

weisdolphins said:
will Nick Saban go down in history as:

a. a worst coach than Dave ever was
b. the best coach in Dolphins' history
c. second best to Don Shula
d. an ok coach but nothing spectacular

Its a hard prediction..but no matter how good he does..he will never be better than the greatest of all time. Actually our other coaches have sucked..(Jimmy wasnt to bad) so it wouldnt be hard to be the second best to Shue's. Ill reserve my canton vote for later however.

he's got BIG shoes to fill if he's gonna be proclaimed "best coach in dolphins history". i'll settle for "one of the brightest coaching minds in the league."

I think right now my choice is C. Shula has to be one of the top 5 to ever coach football. Saban will have to be the greatest coach to ever coach in the NFL to beat out Shula.

I think when it is all said and done Saban vs Shula will be a legit debate about who was better. I think the older Dolphin fans will side with Shula and the younger ones with Saban.

I dont think it will be A or D. I think to beat out Shula for best coach in team history though hes going to need to deliver 3 or 4 titles pretty quickly (10-12 years) since hes never going to catch him in wins since hes starting out as a HC pretty late (53 i think) compared to Shula.

At the very least i think he will be a very very good coach. I definitely think that within 1-2 years we'll be hearing him mentioned in the top 3 at his job and within 5 years we'll be talking about him as one of the best of the salary cap era.

I don't think he will be better than Shula, coaches don't have the opportunity to stick around with a team like they used to.

I would like to put off answering this question and put it on hold for a good 10 years or so... I'll write down your name and I'll make sure to get back to ya.

Back
Top Bottom