When are good threads coming in. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When are good threads coming in.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Im getting tired of the same posts everyday.All we talk about is The Edge witch cant happen because of money and Surtain who we can trade and people think we can get a #1 pick for.Not happening.I hope today we make a good move.

its cause saban is hiding in the shadows on this one...we may not even sign anyone today or tomorrow...were still evaluating talent but frerotte seems like the only sure fire signing...though i'd like mike mcmahon more

Dont forget every qb looks good in minnesota with them recievers...

Randall Cunningham [was a running qb til he came here]
Jeff George [retired always sucked til he came here]
Daunte Culpepper [starter for the vikings]
Todd Bouman [3rd string qb for the saints now]
Gus Frerotte [sucked as a starter in cincy]

only qb our of the bunch that is decent is culpepper...the rest are journeyman

Buddwalk said:
its cause saban is hiding in the shadows on this one...we may not even sign anyone today or tomorrow...were still evaluating talent but frerotte seems like the only sure fire signing...though i'd like mike mcmahon more
I hope Saben does something.He better not take his time.This is the NFL. lol

Well a lot is not up to him. He cant just give Surtain away. Remember there were rumors that KC was offering a 4th rd pick, you think he should take that?? Then, as long as Surtain is under contract, he cannot go out and spend money in FA. No cap room. So...its a waiting game!

kingfin said:
Im getting tired of the same posts everyday.All we talk about is The Edge witch cant happen because of money and Surtain who we can trade and people think we can get a #1 pick for.Not happening.I hope today we make a good move.

Agreed.

If people would quit making threads like this, maybe the good threads wouldn't get bumped off the first page so fast.

You're either part of the solution or part of the problem, bra.....

inFINSible said:
If people would quit making threads like this, maybe the good threads wouldn't get bumped off the first page so fast.

You're either part of the solution or part of the problem, bra.....

well said

Back
Top Bottom