When Brady feels pressure he "See's ghost's" in the pocket. Comp drops 26% | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Brady feels pressure he "See's ghost's" in the pocket. Comp drops 26%

Its true, but its not something we didn't already know. The Dolphins with Jason Taylor generated pressure on Brady without blitzing and really got to him. But, getting pressure with only 4 guys and covering close works against all QB's. Its just not very easy to do.

I'm a little concerned that we are so laser focused on beating the Patriots that we aren't devoting enough towards building the offense long-term to win the other 14 games.

Brady playing poor under pressure is the worlds worst kept secret. It amazes me to this day teams don't go after him harder than they do.

Very true. The bad thing is, his OL is allowed to do stuff other teams can't because they're guarding Tom Brady.

I don't buy anything negative about Brady. Lets see a 9-7 or 8-8 season for NE then I'll buy this ghost crap.

I suspect there are few if any quarterbacks in the league who behave much differently under these conditions. This probably just happens to be the only way to beat Tom Brady, whereas there are probably other ways to beat almost every other quarterback.

I do not really care if it screws him up or not..... There is nothing better then watching him get up off his azz after being smacked in the chops.

I'm a little concerned that we are so laser focused on beating the Patriots that we aren't devoting enough towards building the offense long-term to win the other 14 games.

I think as fans we are more laser focused on beating the Pats but the FO is prob more focused on beating the next team every week. To be fair though, whatever you can do to disrupt Brady will prob work 14 more times in a season.

I think when he ducks, he's trying to get a helmet to helmet and 15 yards! He always ducks with his head down>

Back
Top Bottom