When did the season end in the begining of August? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When did the season end in the begining of August?

musk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Miami, FL going to school in Champaign, IL
i've never seen so much negativity from such a large group of people before. yeah, we lose ricky williams. fine we'll cope. now we lose boston and the season is over? look, boston is a good reciver. he isnt a great reciever. he isnt the chambers of our reciving core or the oj mcduffee (for oldschoolers). he has had lackluster seasons in san diego w/ attitude problems and alleged substance abuse. so you are telling me that this guy coupled w/ ricky williams was the key to the season? that without these 2 players the season is lost? regardless of what you want to say fiedler he still wins games. yeah, hes not a great qb and it would never be in my first 10 choices for starting qb but hes what we have and he has shown that he can win games w/ depleated wr cores. he did have good backfields but lets hope minor can deliver.

if you call yourself a fan then STOP this doomsday talk. it is getting out of control. do we need another post of "oh the season is over" or "oh wand is horrible and he is going to get fired" or "fiedler is the worst qb in the league". nope. how about something positive for once to make your fellow fans even more excited that the '04 season is coming up. this isnt freeking baseball or basketball. one player does not make the entire team and there isnt just one dominant team out there every year (yanks and lakers). everyteam every year has a shot. and everyteam every year has to deal w/ injuries like this.

so....SUCK IT UP and LETS PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!

I tried to tell you guys that Boston is trash... streoid use = small testicles, brests, aggressive/violent/stupid behavior, and increased injury.... all of which fit D-Bo's description.

its funny when someone gets hurt or someone leaves people start concentrating on the bad. yea boston had attitude problems, but he was on the right track. he lost 30 lbs and back with his past coach. there was EVERY sign that he was back in form of 2001 except with another great WR across from him. and ricky doesnt affect our offense? you've got to be kidding me.

oh yea, fiedler doesnt win ****. it was either our defence, or lately, ricky. in the past few years, i've only seen maybe 1-2 games we've won because of fiedler, and him alone.

just because we are pissed and are facing reality (worst season in a LONGGGG time) does not make us less of a fan. it just means we are more realistic and your just hopelessly optimistic

MOULDSROCKS said:
I tried to tell you guys that Boston is trash... streoid use = small testicles, brests, aggressive/violent/stupid behavior, and increased injury.... all of which fit D-Bo's description.
I LOVED how you spelled breasts. It was fantastic. So, how exactly do you know he has small testicles? Have you been stalking? :shakeno:

Atila said:
its funny when someone gets hurt or someone leaves people start concentrating on the bad. yea boston had attitude problems, but he was on the right track. he lost 30 lbs and back with his past coach. there was EVERY sign that he was back in form of 2001 except with another great WR across from him. and ricky doesnt affect our offense? you've got to be kidding me.

oh yea, fiedler doesnt win ****. it was either our defence, or lately, ricky. in the past few years, i've only seen maybe 1-2 games we've won because of fiedler, and him alone.

just because we are pissed and are facing reality (worst season in a LONGGGG time) does not make us less of a fan. it just means we are more realistic and your just hopelessly optimistic

yeah, you know, you're right. he doesnt win games. he just has ONE OF the best records in the past 4 years of any other current qb's. but he doesnt win games. did he have help? yes. did brady have help beating the colts in the afe title game? yes. there is no one individual superstar in football. a qb is only as good as his recievers and vice versa. so get over that.

did i ever say ricky wasnt a major part of our offense? no, i dont think so buddy. ricky was a huge part. why? because wand knew what talent he had in the backfield and utilized it as much as possible. who needs to pass the ball when we have a potential 2000 yard rb in the backfield. passing becomes your second option.

and jsut as a side note (i know this kind of contradicts my argument but it goes against directly what you and everyone else says): the only sport where one man on a team has a "Wins" and "Loses" column is baseball and that pour guy is ususally the pitcher. i dont think three is a "wins" and "loses" stat for any one individual on the football team especially the quarterback. but i could be wrong so why dont you go double check that for me. thanks

EDIT: PS: i was never a boston supporter. i have always been looking at the negative (steriod use, attitude problem) w/ him. i didnt even like it when the dolphins traded for him. and i've posted that opinion on this forum before. and just so you know, weakened ligaments is a side effect of steriod use. the muscle grows to fast for the ligaments to keep up and therefore cannot handle the muscle and become injured much easier and recovery takes much longer. am i saying this injury is concrete evidence of roid use? absolutly not. i just want to put that fact out there.

Back
Top Bottom