When Did You Lose Faith In Gase? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Did You Lose Faith In Gase?

I lost faith in Gase when...

• Total voters
Somewhat off topic, but I really don't think we need another Gase sucks thread but I'm a little confused right now on this subject:
If I'm Ryan Tannehill do I want Gase to be fired or not ?

If he's fired I lose my biggest supporter, the person everyone refers to as the influence in my best year 2016. The new guy coming in might not like me, I may have trouble adapting to his scheme, I have to learn a new scheme. However if he's fired I might get a HC/OC that put in a scheme that actually suits me more, one I can show my talents off with and stop handcuffing me, I've charmed pretty much everybody bar that bald weirdo within the organisation, no reason why I can't do it again with the new guy.

If he's not fired and we have another losing season (which is almost assured), Ross will want blood, Tannebaum is safe because he's his buddy, Grier could be in trouble because he's an easy one to get rid of, but perhaps he won't be seen as enough of a statement fire from the owner since Tannebaum is pulling his strings. That leaves me in the cross hairs, if he wants blood. Gase has also been a little critical of me lately for my shoulder I sense he might throw me under the bus if he's kept around. hmmm....

In 3 years the PPG under Gase is 20.06. Thats .32 less than Philbin’s tenure. I’d like to see him hire a legitimate DC and OC, most notably Kliff Kingsbury, or be fired. Of course his firing should include the entire front office except Mike Dee.

Back
Top Bottom