When do you get your e-tickets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When do you get your e-tickets?

Viggen

Club Member
Reaction score
I ordered game tickets for the Mia-Atl game.

Any idea when should I see those tickets ?

I got preseason tix in July, so I would believe they woulda been delivered by now, but not sure if real game tix work different.

Thanks for any insight

Thanks, I was wondering if I should have them by now?
if you ordered them to your mailbox you can probably track them. if it was an online ticket, where you show a QR code when you arrive which has your ticket information on it, it should come by email.

Could you give me the website you bought it from, or maybe contact the seller if he shipped them. usually, they will send u both, like a confirmation and a tracking number when shipped. If you see your "order has been processed" then you are on the right track, it means your payment went through and they're about to ship it off.

Was SeatGeek. Ordered in June, tickets were confirmed for Oct Falcons - Dolphins game. In July they sent me the e-tickets for the preseason Falcons game. I didn’t accept them and have been back and forth with seatgeek in many calls. They admit the mistake and say I will get the tickets. And then say if I don’t get them by the week he game, I will get a refund.
I am traveling to this game from Philly. I have plane tix, hotel rooms, and they just tell me to wait.

This is BS.

I just wanted to know if people already got their season etickets already for all the games or they come out the week of. I got the preseason ones well before the preseason. If others already have there e-tickets, that’s a sign I should consider other options.

Just feels like I’m screwed and this is a nightmare I’m waiting to live thru.

Was SeatGeek. Ordered in June, tickets were confirmed for Oct Falcons - Dolphins game. In July they sent me the e-tickets for the preseason Falcons game. I didn’t accept them and have been back and forth with seatgeek in many calls. They admit the mistake and say I will get the tickets. And then say if I don’t get them by the week he game, I will get a refund.
I am traveling to this game from Philly. I have plane tix, hotel rooms, and they just tell me to wait.

This is BS.

I just wanted to know if people already got their season etickets already for all the games or they come out the week of. I got the preseason ones well before the preseason. If others already have there e-tickets, that’s a sign I should consider other options.

That suks. I hope you get it worked out.

This is BS.

Ok, so lucky SeatGeek does have a repetition.

If I were you, I'd call them right now, over and over. You will not settle for some garbage tickets, you want level 100's due to the inconvenience and stress they're putting you through. They will need to accommodate you as it's not your fault, it's theirs.

If they give you the same level tickets, I'd ask for stuff. Parking pass maybe.

However, I'd call and really just hope to get someone who's caring on the other side of the phone. Explain you're flying out, and you have a hotel room and everything. Really make sure to push the question, "When will I get the tickets" "What level are they going to be".

If you get someone caring enough on the phone, that's when you ask "Is there anything you can do for me due to the inconvenience"

Don't feel bad asking, they're a company worth millions. It's a terrible mistake, and in a court of law, they'd be ruled to give you compensation.

You need to make them understand you're flying there, your whole trip is evolved around this game.

Back
Top Bottom