When do you start to get that football itch? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When do you start to get that football itch?

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm a diehard fins fan. The NFL season for me last 365 days a year. But there is a point in the year where I start getting what I call "the itch" for the season. It's the time of year where I have butterflies in my stomach and I'm "itching" to read something/hear something about our team. I tend to wake up real early to check out the web for any info regarding the phins. For me, it's the end of June beginning of July. Coincidentally, that's also the time of year I get my summer vacation because I'm a teacher. What is ironic is the more I can't wait for the summer to come (because of my job), the more I can't wait for September and the NFL season to start.

So when do you get the itch?

phinfan2003 said:
I'm a diehard fins fan. The NFL season for me last 365 days a year. But there is a point in the year where I start getting what I call "the itch" for the season. It's the time of year where I have butterflies in my stomach and I'm "itching" to read something/hear something about our team. I tend to wake up real early to check out the web for any info regarding the phins. For me, it's the end of June beginning of July. Coincidentally, that's also the time of year I get my summer vacation because I'm a teacher. What is ironic is the more I can't wait for the summer to come (because of my job), the more I can't wait for September and the NFL season to start.

So when do you get the itch?

February.

I get the itch about 5 minutes after the Super Bowl ends.

I've had it for a while now... I've tried all sorts of anti-itch creams, I listened to Madden and tried "Tough Actin' Tinactin"... and it just won't quit. Please, someone help me!! :cry:

I live Dolphins all year long.I sublimate with other topics during the off season but usually with other Dolphin related activities.FH gives me the vehicle to do that.TG.

Back
Top Bottom