When do you start Tua? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When do you start Tua?

If he is 100% like he says he is you play him as soon as he outperforms his competition. That is unless our Oline is as bad as it was last yr

Second half of this season. I don’t want 2021 to be his first real nfl experience. With how quickly teams rise and fall in this league we could have a legit Super Bowl roster in 21. You don’t want essentially a rookie qb out there leading them. Let him play this year and see what playing Qb in the nfl is all about. He seems like the type of person who will study his mistakes and come back better next year.

And yet the Chiefs showed it can work.

Yes because Ryan Fitzpatrick is such a good QB that no one can take his place until he decides to hang it up. Let’s just start Fitzpatrick into his 40s. Hey if Brady can do it why can’t he
Lol... dont you know that Fitzpatrick is a great QB that's just happened to be a journeyman backup?

As soon as Creed Humphrey is snapping to him.

Would be nice if Deiter beat Karras out at center. He's another big boy, too. 6'6" 328. Starting five could end up being all over 6'4" 320+

Bout time they seriously invested in some cornfed. :)

Few games before the playoffs just in time for him to heat up come Super Bowl time

Maybe in November. I think his type of injury should have at least one year before the NFL hots begin.

Ok the better question would be what do you do if you start Rosen and he has a great year? Not a good year, but a 30 tds and 8 interception year with a deep play of run? Do you trade Rosen at the end of the year while hi stock is high, keep him as a backup and insurance plan just in case Tua has a set back?

Ok the better question would be what do you do if you start Rosen and he has a great year? Not a good year, but a 30 tds and 8 interception year with a deep play of run? Do you trade Rosen at the end of the year while hi stock is high, keep him as a backup and insurance plan just in case Tua has a set back?
Unlikely he even gets the chance to but a great question. Can you imagine trading him and Tua doesn’t cut it for whatever reason?

I am glad everyone is being realistic about this. If he sits this year it will help
Yes because Ryan Fitzpatrick is such a good QB that no one can take his place until he decides to hang it up. Let’s just start Fitzpatrick into his 40s. Hey if Brady can do it why can’t he

Fitzpatrick is retiring after this season.

If he’s healthy enough to be active on game day he’s healthy enough to play.

They won’t activate him if he can’t play.

Don’t start 0-4 cause the boo birds will be out and the “we want tua!” chants will start.

hell they might start if we start 0-2. These folks are dreaming if they think tua won’t play if things go bad.

let’s see the 30 and 8 first lol

I will just say this too it wouldn’t surprise me if coming out of the preseason tua won the job outright.

bit more of a uphill climb considering the lack of a offseason etc but that kid wins the lockerroom and his teammates know he’s the guy and he continues to have full clearance for contact good luck grier and company keeping him on the sideline.

I won’t be surprised at all if Miami shifts to an offense that caters to tuas strengths completely conceptually and with the install and training camp kicks off and ask fitz to adjust/deal with it or rosen for that matter

When he’s ready and not a second sooner and I will not pretend I know when he’s ready like many here will do when they get sick of looking at Fitz.

Back
Top Bottom