When does it end? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When does it end?

SmokeyPhinz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Credit our beloved Dolphins at being the most talked about team this offseason. You know as well as I do, the talk hasn't been anything good. You really have to ask yourself. Why is this happening to us? Has a team in the history of sports ever had such a strange and event-filled offseason? My initial guess is absolutely not. You know the details already. Danny, The OC hirings, free agent blunders, Rick Spielman/Dave W, and now Ricky. Ricky has been my favorite player since he joined our team. Oronde Gadsden had that honor before Ricky got here. The news I read in the Washington Post Sunday morning made my entire day gloomy. It wasn't just the weather either. I felt an enormous pain all day and it lingers even to this 10:00am day. Why is this happening? Why do we deserve this? What happens now?

We've all examined these questions. The prediction "pros" have declared us to be either a decent team with a wild card shot or an average team with a 3rd season of no playoffs. All of this was before Ricky quitting. Word of advice, do not look at any expert predictions the rest of the season if you want a positive outlook on the team. You won't get it.

Can Minor get it done? Maybe, maybe not. Emmitt Smith isn't that big, Marshall Faulk isn't that big. Kevin Faulk, Duce Staley, Warrick Dunn either. Will we get another RB? I think we do. I'd love Anthony Thomas, or Onterrio Smith. Larry Johnson sounds good as well. We will have to wait and see, with training camp 5 days away, we really got shafted.

Again, why is this happening? Will we get rewarded with a Super Bowl b/c of this crappy offseason? Hell the odds of that are probably impossible but who knows. I'll take anything we can get this season. I want it all. I want wins, I want shutouts, I want a great fun season to emerge from this mess of an offseason. I wish Ricky the best, I hope he finds solace in whatever it is he does. If this is all about drugs, I hope one day he gets help. If he really lost desire to play, you can't blame him. Blame him for dicking us out of finding a replacement. We will be okay this year. I believe it. Do you?

When it ends...opening week...right when they do the kickoff...I love this team...I loved them before Ricky and will love them without Ricky!!!

Our "D" is the heart-n-soul of this team. The "D" will keep us in games!!! We need some other players to step-up...CC, D-BO, R-McMike, T. Minor, and AJ Feeley or Jay Fiedler. The season has not even started...I think we will get another RB but if we trade for one...I hope its LJ, MB, or EJ.

With all this bad publicity in Miami...I expect us to re-sign O-Gun soon...unless he is part of a trade for a top-notch RB.

How much "more" are we under the cap now that "Ricky Who" is gone?

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom