When does the individual game tickets go on sale??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When does the individual game tickets go on sale???

nighttrain76

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Just in case anybody cares. I'm getting married on September 3 and my very understanding fiance agreed to going to Miami for our honeymoon. Yea I know it's hurricane season but it's worth it. :D I'll be staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Westin Diplomat from Sept 5 to the 12th. So since the week one game is at home...it's on!!!!! I'm buying tickets as soon as the individual game tickets go on sale. Any know when that is ???

Thanks in advance:D :D

Mid to late July. My problem this year is that the week I can go down is an away game, but the good thing is that it is in Tampa. Now I have to figure out if I can get Buccaneers tickets.

nighttrain76 said:
Just in case anybody cares. I'm getting married on September 3 and my very understanding fiance agreed to going to Miami for our honeymoon. Yea I know it's hurricane season but it's worth it. :D I'll be staying in Fort Lauderdale at the Westin Diplomat from Sept 5 to the 12th. So since the week one game is at home...it's on!!!!! I'm buying tickets as soon as the individual game tickets go on sale. Any know when that is ???

they go on sale in late June I think. The Dolphins will send us season tickets holders a password so we can purchase them in advance of the rest of the public. I usually pass on that password to longtime posters on this board. Stay tuned and post so that you get recognized when you ask for the password.

nighttrain76 said:

The diploma is a GREAT choice of hotel... went there for honeymoon and they treat you like royalty... Have fun and definatly go to the HOLLYWOOD PRIME resturant in the lobby the prime rib is HHUUUGGEEE and worth every penny.... as for when tickets go on sale that'll be just before preseason

Krie30511 said:
The diploma is a GREAT choice of hotel... went there for honeymoon and they treat you like royalty... Have fun and definatly go to the HOLLYWOOD PRIME resturant in the lobby the prime rib is HHUUUGGEEE and worth every penny.... as for when tickets go on sale that'll be just before preseason

Already made reservations for Hollywood Prime!!!!!:D :D Wow what a week my first Dolphin Game!!!!!!

nighttrain76 said:

Congratulations! (Not just on getting married, but to a VERY understanding woman by the sounds of it)

You can probably get tix on ebay right now, actually. Season ticket holders are always selling them early.

phunwin said:
Congratulations! (Not just on getting married, but to a VERY understanding woman by the sounds of it)

You can probably get tix on ebay right now, actually. Season ticket holders are always selling them early.
They can sell them but they don;t have them in hand yet. That'll be at least a month from now.

Back
Top Bottom