When I see a UPS Truck.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When I see a UPS Truck....

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
I YELL out RONNIE. Has anyone else done this or am I the only weirdo around here?

rainmaker1313 said:
I YELL out RONNIE. Has anyone else done this or am I the only weirdo around here?

I keep meaning to read your post but I get halfway through it and then my focus shifts to your sig.

kingnate85 said:
I keep meaning to read your post but I get halfway through it and then my focus shifts to your sig.

gotta wait another year till i can make the comments i want about Miss Duff

kingnate85 said:

Damn dude, you got all the way to half way? :eek: :lol:

Slappy8800 said:
gotta wait another year till i can make the comments i want about Miss Duff

Not exactly....in 4 months she will be 18. Just in time for the NFL season. My wish would be to get her to wear a fins uniform and hat!!!

rainmaker1313 said:
Not exactly....in 4 months she will be 18. Just in time for the NFL season. My wish would be to get her to wear a fins uniform and hat!!!

She would look damn cute!

hillary duff sucks
and I bet she is good at it too ;)

kingnate85 said:

I keep getting distracted by your sig too! What a babe!! :roflmao:

Slappy8800 said:
hillary duff sucks

and I bet she is good at it too ;)

Hey Slappy, My bday is July 11th, you are 12th, pretty cool! PS. Do you really believe your predictions? Panthers over the Chiefs? Miami ranked 22 on Offense? Miami only wins 6? etc etc

rainmaker1313 said:
Hey Slappy, My bday is July 11th, you are 12th, pretty cool! PS. Do you really believe your predictions? Panthers over the Chiefs? Miami ranked 22 on Offense? Miami only wins 6? etc etc

I stand by my predictions

Back
Top Bottom