When is Miami Wearing the Throwbacks? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When is Miami Wearing the Throwbacks?

When it comes to grown men needing to coordinate their outfit selections I'm out.
That's a little extreme take but whatever, I guess in college when the schedule comes out for a blackout or white out game, everyone becomes "Rupaul" with their coordination lol good lord.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a little extreme take but whatever, I guess in college when the schedule comes out for a blackout or white out game, everyone becomes "Rupaul" with their coordination lol good lord.

Was kidding man. Relax.

Everybody Loves Raymond Ok GIF by TV Land

I can tell you this because our game is at 4:25pm EDT we will wear our White top and Aqua pants for Week 1 at NE. NE will wear all Blue. This is considered a NIGHT GAME as it will be dark when it gets to the 4th Quarter and becomes final. We always wear our White Top and Aqua pants on late game starts on the road.

Another great place you can check is THE GRIDIRON UNIFORM DATABASE : https://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=main

Just before the games start or if they already know the uniform will be placed into the database.

So if something crazy changes we will be wearing our WHITE TOP AQUA PANTS. But, if NE wants to because its at their home they can chose to wear white and we are forced to wear AQUA tops and White pants. But, I believe they will go all blue. Did you know that NE only has 2 uniforms? Bizarre but true. Check yourself in the link I provided.

Last edited:
When it comes to grown men needing to coordinate their outfit selections I'm out.
Bro, the Fins throwbacks are widely regarded as one of the best uniforms in football. Not for nothing look good play good, I know as someone who played football my whole life, we were definitely more juiced when we had our favorite look on, sure after the first kick it doesn't matter but it gets ya going...not to mention it's a better viewing experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you this because our game is at 4:25pm EDT we will wear our White top and Aqua pants for Week 1 at NE. NE will wear all Blue. This is considered a NIGHT GAME as it will be dark when it gets to the 4th Quarter and becomes final. We always wear our White Top and Aqua pants on late game starts on the road.

Another great place you can check is THE GRIDIRON UNIFORM DATABASE : https://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=main

Just before the games start or if they already know the uniform will be placed into the database.

So if something crazy changes we will be wearing our WHITE TOP AQUA PANTS. But, if NE wants to because its at their home they can chose to wear white and we are forced to wear AQUA tops and White pants. But, I believe they will go all blue. Did you know that NE only has 2 uniforms? Bizarre but true. Check yourself in the link I provided.
Hmm I guessing Miami will wear the white jerseys with the aqua pants.

Bro, the Fins throwbacks are widely regarded as one of the best uniforms in football. Not for nothing look good play good, I know as someone who played football my whole life, we were definitely more juiced when we had our favorite look on, sure after the first kick it doesn't matter but it gets ya going...not to mention it's a better viewing experience.
I think you took what I said out of context. I love the throwbacks. I was simply poking fun when someone said they needed to know in advance so that he and all his buddies at the bar could be in sync with what uniform we wear.

Never did like the aqua pants...I always liked the all white on the road when possible. Aqua jersey for night home games.

Just curious. Why does it matter? They wear what they wear right?
I definitely enjoy it when they wear the throwback uniforms. It makes me feel like I’m 7 and falling in love with this team again. So while I’ll be watching every game I will be especially excited to see them in their throwbacks.

There is going to be a blackout game this year right?

I don’t get all caught up in the uniform debate. Personally I think our current ones are **** and our current logo is worse than ****. With that said, when this stupid five year contract is up why wouldn’t they switch back to the classic and make the fan base happy. If Ross ignores this then it will be a slap in the face to the fan base

I definitely enjoy it when they wear the throwback uniforms. It makes me feel like I’m 7 and falling in love with this team again. So while I’ll be watching every game I will be especially excited to see them in their throwbacks.
Throwbacks are the the only ones I really want to make sure I watch Miami play in. Don't wanna miss any game but those especially. Just so smooth.

Back
Top Bottom