When is Miami Wearing the Throwbacks? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When is Miami Wearing the Throwbacks?

Just curious. Why does it matter? They wear what they wear right?
I get all the feels when they rock the throwbacks. Takes me back to my childhood, when they mattered, when Marino was the best in the game, when they were usually a lock for the playoffs, and SB expectations. 70's 80's 90's Dolphins were amongst the class of the league.

When we know they're wearing the retro's, even before a snap is played, when I see the aqua and orange diamonds in the end zone and the players warming up, I'm instantly made happy.

These current butt ugly uniforms REEK of Jeff Ireland, Joe Philbin, Gase...and losing. Do the correct thing Dolphins brass, get the right uniforms back.

I'm hoping there is a game where the team wears black uniforms. I saw someone mention s blackout game in this thread and I was hoping it was confirmed

The Canes have a black out but we don't

I don't think the Fins would look good in that color

Grey maybe :shrug:

When it comes to grown men needing to coordinate their outfit selections I'm out.
I have never cared what they wear. All I care about is them winning, no matter which color uniform they are wearing or whether they are in a throwback uniform or a spacesuit.

....With that said, when this stupid five year contract is up why wouldn’t they switch back to the classic and make the fan base happy. If Ross ignores this then it will be a slap in the face to the fan base
Well, they didn't do it after the first five years of the new style, so there's no reason to think he'll do it in the future...

Well, they didn't do it after the first five years of the new style, so there's no reason to think he'll do it in the future...
Yeah but I think the Dolphins president of operations is starting to get an earful about it. I’ve heard him in interviews dance around the subject and hint about it a few times. Have a feeling it’s gonna happen. And this logo is not 10 years old, it’s going on five years

Just curious. Why does it matter? They wear what they wear right?
What do you mean why does it matter , they are the freshest Unis in the league . I know I don’t have to explain the significance of the logo and the look to you or the fact that those jerseys came out during the Philbin and Gase years and are attached to disfunction . Not to mention the logo looks like **** . it matters cas it matters . No need for a reason honestly .

Ps. Thanks for all your TC posts , also not a personal attack .

Throwbacks should be the ones they are currently wearing. Sorry but the classic uniforms and helmets ARE THE Miami Dolphins. Just my take but it's about time somebody higher up got a reality check with the actual team history and fanbase opinion (not everybody is know)

Plus. With the new helmet designs over the last few yrs the old Dolphin logo looks great.

A schedule would be awesome. Knowing what the team is wearing each week gives fans the option to match the team on GameDay. Whether it's at home, at the bar, or in the stadium with the team, you can show solidarity.

You'd think the organization would use that to their advantage. Give the fans that info and they will buy more merchandise.
They did last year.

Back
Top Bottom