When is Tom Brady coming back? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When is Tom Brady coming back?

JT99Dfense

Patiently waiting for fins to explode
Reaction score
With the injury he sustained, what is the time table for recovery? I know he had to have more procedures done to remove infections on his knee. Will this delay his recovery?

I am curious because if he is not coming back this year or comes late in the season we have another legitimiate shot of being division champs again. Another issue is what do they do with Cassel? I hope this causes problems for them.

I am sitting here @ work peeking behind my back typing this so if anyone could input on what his status is would be great.

Conflicting reports up here in New England. Some people are reporting that he is running and dropping back and passing again and will be ready for next season. Tom Curran said he was well behind about a month ago. Believe who you want to believe. People up here believe the most recent reports. I on the other hand really don't care. He will be 32 coming off major knee surgery with some possible problems with that knee.. That's all I know.

With the injury he sustained, what is the time table for recovery? I know he had to have more procedures done to remove infections on his knee. Will this delay his recovery?

I am curious because if he is not coming back this year or comes late in the season we have another legitimiate shot of being division champs again. Another issue is what do they do with Cassel? I hope this causes problems for them.

I am sitting here @ work peeking behind my back typing this so if anyone could input on what his status is would be great.

Brady did a radio interview with a Channel out of Canada last week and Brady said that he has hit a wall at times and then persevered in his rehab and that it has been discouraging at times..., as he got through certain stages and then had regression. Brady gave no indication whether he was running and dropping back..., or really where he was in his treatment but he added quite humbly sheepishly that he was the most well attended knee patient in history...

Brady for years lived on the quick 3 step drop. I foresee a lot of that when he gets back because I think his confidence will be shaken up when he is hanging in the pocket looking for Moss deep.

I mean he has been the face of that franchise for quite some time now. Cassel strugled in the beginning but picked it up well after. If he does nto return or his career is over, I see NE and MIA being the only contenders for an AFC championship.

Has Cassel been resigned to a long term contract yet or are they going to trade him? Sorry, I do not follow NE news.

today reports are out that he is dropping back to pass and given that the season is a good time away he will be starting sept .

manning had a surgery and then a followup orthoscopic surgery in augest and we saw he struggled for a month or 2.given brady`s surgery is over and had extra 6 month he will be fine.

Brady for years lived on the quick 3 step drop. I foresee a lot of that when he gets back because I think his confidence will be shaken up when he is hanging in the pocket looking for Moss deep.

I don't know, I think we'll still primarily run out of a shotgun formation. Actually, we'll probably run shotgun even moreso because of his knee injury, since there is less movement involved when you're already 5+ yards back behind center and don't have to drop back at all.

today reports are out that he is dropping back to pass and given that the season is a good time away he will be starting sept .

manning had a surgery and then a followup orthoscopic surgery in augest and we saw he struggled for a month or 2.given brady`s surgery is over and had extra 6 month he will be fine.

Manning's surgery was entirely different. They just removed a bursa sac from under his skin, it didn't involve actually going into or cutting up any of the actual structure of the knee.

Brady had to have his ligaments completely reconstructed in surgery and a year or so of intense physical therapy and rehab. All we can do is speculate as to how it will affect him going forward. We won't know how well he'll do until he actually gets out there and starts playing again.

Back
Top Bottom