When the hell are we gonna address the O | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When the hell are we gonna address the O

aquaman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Day 1 felt great to me, we got 3 players who are studs, all of them were projected in the first round at some point. But today we should focus on that darn line on getting a faster slot wr and a qb with up side.. I dont know about this cb/fs guy.. Saban has a plan , a value plan but you cant ignore our glaring needs either cause some damn board says so.. lets get some ol help in here or at leasy pick up Mcpherson. :fire:

1st round we adressed O....we have 3 QB's signed....this years QB crop was nothing to shake a stick at

I think it's obvious that looking at possible June 1st cuts, Nick thinks he can add a quality WR, especially with the money the Surtain trade freed up. As for QB, we might be satisfied with the Frerotte/Feeley combo.

I really think we need to add an o-linemen at some point. Have you guys forgotten how brutal the line was last year. The Ronnie Brown pick won't amount to a hill of beans if the line plays like it did last year. And so far the line looks like it will consist of the same cast of misfits.

our O is young as **** already, maybe we could add a WR, id like to see jerome mathis slip to us in the 5th... but we really have no needs on O besides RB while our defense needed some youth and depth...

aquaman said:
Day 1 felt great to me, we got 3 players who are studs, all of them were projected in the first round at some point. But today we should focus on that darn line on getting a faster slot wr and a qb with up side.. I dont know about this cb/fs guy.. Saban has a plan , a value plan but you cant ignore our glaring needs either cause some damn board says so.. lets get some ol help in here or at leasy pick up Mcpherson. :fire:
When there is someone worthy of picking when we have a pick. Some of you are way to used to Wanny and his drafting players by need (even if it is a reach). You should take the best player on the board.

I thought we addressed the O with the #2 pick? Maybe the line isn't as bad as you think. Give Houck a chance. Look what he did in SD with less than stellar talent. It could work here too. I think the players we have are more talented but were forced to play a scheme not suited to their abilities last year.

Its hard to address all your needs when you only have 6 picks. Obviously we needed a RB, our DL is getting old so we injected youth, our LBs are also getting older and the young ones we have are small, plus we just lost a CB so we need to add some young depth. Hopefully in rounds 5 and 7 we get some young Offensive Talent.

I trust Saban......

But I hope he has a plan for our 28th RANKED offense.

Im tired of the Defense holding teams to 13 points, but we still lose by 3.

I seem to remember people here alomst on a daily basis b-itching about McKinney <insert name here>and how badly they sucked. Well as of now the line is pretty much status quo, yet everyone is acting like nothing is wrong.
Look, don't get me wrong, with the excpetion of the Crowder pick I have no problems with what Saban has done so far. But still see a gaping hole on the line and everyone here seems to glossing over it. Am I the only one who remembers what he saw from the offensive line last season?

I think we should of picked Elton Brown or Jason Brown

Back
Top Bottom