When to post in the Political forum? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When to post in the Political forum?

gillderais

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I recently posted something I saw on YouTube in The Lounge. For reference, YouTube had this under News & Blogs. But now I’m not so sure about my choice now. So I was wondering, perhaps you can shed some light on it.

So, I posted thread ‘UCLA Student Gets Tazered’ in the Lounge. It was difficult for me to place it. I couldn’t find anything specific in the TOS. Since it’s neither political or war related, I posted it in the Lounge, which deals with anything. But on a second thought, maybe it might just be better off in the Political forum. Is it better to post events like this, not political or war related, in the Lounge or Political forum? I’m a little confused about this. How can I determine this?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=170107

Just my recommendation: if the subject is political or socially controversial, it is best posted in POFO.

The TOS is enforced in POFO yet things still get pretty heated. It is probably best to read threads and get acquainted with the posting styles of some of the major players in POFO before throwing up your virtual dukes (if you know what I mean). Those of us who post there are pretty tight knit despite our disagreements but it is mostly all in good fun. :wink:

Suggestion.

If its a serious subject post it in the PO-FO.IMO your thread belonged in the PO-FO.

If its lighthearted,jovial and socially oriented post it in the Lounge.

Back
Top Bottom