When we do trade down with TB for #5... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When we do trade down with TB for #5...

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
We will pick...
#5: Antrell Rolle ( meeting this week)
We have a 2nd and 2 to 3 3rd rounders depends on what bucs want to do...we will have plenty of picks to get a good RB...We need CB if we lose Pat...Rolle is good enuff and will start opposite Madison with Poole in for nickle...Antrell is a hometown player and will sell many tickets...Would anyone mind if we do get a CB?

ChambersNBoston said:
We will pick...
We have a 2nd and 2 to 3 3rd rounders depends on what bucs want to do...we will have plenty of picks to get a good RB...We need CB if we lose Pat...Rolle is good enuff and will start opposite Madison with Poole in for nickle...Antrell is a hometown player and will sell many tickets...Would anyone mind if we do get a CB?
I disagree. I think Saban will take a RB if we trade down. Sure Rolle is good, but from the way Saban is acting, we won't draft a CB that high. Plus, we have Poole and Howard to take over for Surtain, and Saban has told Edwards that as soon as Surtain is traded, that they will change his one year deal into a long term deal.

ChambersNBoston said:
We will pick...

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzz!

:roflmao:

I still haven't figured out why Tampa Bay is training up for a QB. I would think Gruden would want Cadillac or Mike Williams... Doesn't make much sense to me. Anyway if they do trade with us, I wouldn't want to get Rolle because our offense needs the help. Thought I do think Rolle is going surprise and go higher than expected. With #5 I'm thinking we should go with whoever's left between Ronnie Brown, Credric Benson, and Cadillac Williams. Two of them will probably still be available if not all three. I wouldn't mind getting Benson at #5.

:shakeno:why pick rolle when they still have madison, poole, howard and edwards to compete as starters. they will probably go with offense at 5 if they are able to move down at all. Sounds like a wanny-like pick to me.

Our #2 overall is worth 2600 and their #5 pick is 1700 which leaves 900 points that they owe us the 900 = 2nd round pick, both 3rd rd picks or 900 also = 2nd rd pick, first 3rd Rder, A 4th and a 5th. some dude posted that in the Merged TB trade partner thread on the 1st page.

Nublar7 said:
I disagree. I think Saban will take a RB if we trade down. Sure Rolle is good, but from the way Saban is acting, we won't draft a CB that high. Plus, we have Poole and Howard to take over for Surtain, and Saban has told Edwards that as soon as Surtain is traded, that they will change his one year deal into a long term deal.

u mean Braylon Edwards

Just realized this thread said "We WE DO trade down with TB for #5". Give me break, hell I doubt Tampa will even end up trading up! I KNOW we don't need a CB that early. Surtain isn't gone yet. Madison will be #1. We got Howard and Poole competing. If we plan on winning with D we should just release our entire offense and use that money for all defense. Because that's how good our D is going to have to be if we don't start trying to FIX UP THE OFFENSE WHICH I THINK WE SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON EARLY THIS DRAFT! :yell: :angry:

painnotpleasure said:
I still haven't figured out why Tampa Bay is training up for a QB. I would think Gruden would want Cadillac or Mike Williams... Doesn't make much sense to me. Anyway if they do trade with us, I wouldn't want to get Rolle because our offense needs the help. Thought I do think Rolle is going surprise and go higher than expected. With #5 I'm thinking we should go with whoever's left between Ronnie Brown, Credric Benson, and Cadillac Williams. Two of them will probably still be available if not all three. I wouldn't mind getting Benson at #5.

I guess if enough people keep saying the same thing over and over, (posting it over and over)it eventually becomes truth. Rumor becomes fact to some Dolphin fans. :shakeno:

Who Is The Best Player Available At #5??

Brown if hes stil there
Caddy if hes still there
Mike Williams if hes still there
Braylon
Antrell
Shawn Merriman
DJ
??????

If we trade down TB, which would be great, we'd definitely take one of the RBs or one of the two WR over Rolle imo. Dropping to 5 isnt low enough if we want Rolle.

Back
Top Bottom