When we do trade down with TB for #5... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When we do trade down with TB for #5...

i dont care what the bucs want (as far as QB or RB or WR)but i'm all for getting more picks. if the fins trade to #5 they can still get a great offensive player (edwrads, williams, or the big 3 RB)

just like we could get a good RB in the 2nd 3rd we could get a good CB to... this draft is as deep at CB as it is at RB... so you might be right, but dont think we'll just pass on a RB cause its deep and we can get one later cause you can say the same for CB

I would take Tampas first and second this year for our first even though the value isn't equal. I really don't think we lose much, and we gain a second. If a second this year is the only way to get it done, then I am all for it.

dominizzo said:
is it for sure this tampa trade any links? I mean can we still get cedric or ronnie?
No, it is not for sure. There was an article today stating that the Bucs really like Alex Smith and may try to trade up to #2 or #3 to try and get him. Still, this all comes down to whether the 49ers take him or not.

fishfan34 said:
Did I miss something? Why is trading down with TB a foregone conclusion?
I just wanted to spark something and i did...I had a few Questions and I had them answered by your reactions and comments...I really wanted to know what everyone would say.

If we trade down and get a bunch of other picks, say a couple 2's or a 2 and a couple 3's or what have you, then I'm pretty sure we will spend the #5 pick on the best or the remaining of the big three running backs.

Instead of jumping on a trade bandwagon that is not going to happen. Why don't we slow down just a little and keep dealing with what we currently have.

We're just speculating on certain possibilities. And it's not like what we are talking about is ridiculous or old news. I don't see anything wrong with it.

Back
Top Bottom