When will it be too late? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will it be too late?

finfan75

Starter
Reaction score
To bench Culpepper? If he doesn't look really good in the first half of the Titans game I say bench him.

At worst last game at halftime the score should have been 3-3. Instead we went into the locker room with our heads hanging due to a really dumb interception.

I know most of you are saying we are only 0-2, but in a few weeks we very well maybe 0-5. We should be at the top of our division.

Simply put if Culpepper doesn't produce then he needs to be benched. Sadly, Saban stuck with the ferret longer than I ever thought he would, so I doubt he will bench Culpepper.

Well good luck to us in the next few weeks. We need to go 3-0 in the next few weeks to start looking good.

I would stick with Cpep to at least midway through the season.

I agree, give DC at least 6 more games. If he hasn't improved dramatically by then Saban owes it to the team to give Harrington a chance.

other than the Pats game, our upcoming schedule is pretty light...I wouldn't do anything until the bye...if Cpep can't win some games in the next month and a half, we are pathetic....until then, I'll keep blaming the Oline...hahahaha

We should give Culpepper until the first time he goes back to throw a pass and the ball goes backwards or the first time he fumbles a snap or the first time he has four seconds to throw the ball and still gets sacked. Which, will probably be the first series he plays.

How is joey going to help us when he couldnt win his entire carear? Not saying he sucks, but to bench daunte culpepper who is a pro bowl quarterback because he had 2 lousy games (were he acually did ok, just had a few mistakes) and not to mention his o line who cannot block for ****

If daunte had more time then 2 seconds to throw the damn ball then maybe he can rack up the better yards

and maybe if we dont abanden the run so fast and open things up for daunte, but wait the run doesnt work well either because WE CANT BLOCK

dont throw daunte under the bus yet, he has no protection at all, it isnt his fault. Now if he had all the time in the world and wasnt producing then yea different story but thats not the case

I hate to tell you guys, but barring an injury Culpepper is going to start the entire season and will start next year. The guy wasn't brought in here for an audition he was brought in here to be the starting QB for a years to come. I know that many of you fickle fans are going to want to get rid of anybody that has a few bad games, but the fact is the guy has already proven what he has in this league and he's not auditioning for the job here, he has it.

Back
Top Bottom