When will RW be practicing with the team.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will RW be practicing with the team....

Who will level him in practice?

• Zach Thomas

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Seth McCinney :lol:

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

Phin-o-rama

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
and if he does who will be the first person to flat out level him?

welcome back to the NFL?

Mckinney will tkae shot shot at him in a no touch drill!!!!! Yes I realize they both play O just like to see Seth get his hits in, he may not ever be a pro bowler but he is there gives his hardest and to my knowledge has never quit the team.

I think it will be Channing Crowder. The Vets, Zach, Jason, Chambers, they'll slip him an extra grand, but it will make it look like it wasn't planned. Ricky will gingerly step through a hole and WOOPS.. Crowder will lower the boom, and then extend a hand to help Ricky up. Welcome back Quitter, now help us win some games!

Phin-o-rama said:
and if he does who will be the first person to flat out level him?

welcome back to the NFL?

No one will...unless he is not really sincere in his return to football. That's when the Zach's and Taylors will head hunt him...

If Ricky dogs it or misses a block that gets the QB plastered he will get his just reward.

i voted for jt but now that i think about it MAXIMUS most likely will hes such a nutjob he might not even wait for the field

Most obvious answer: McKinney will just not block on a play and let a DT through.

Although the whole not-blocking thing is par for the course for him as it is anyway...

Nobody, cause like all the other talent on the team, a head coach is not going to put up with a player knocking the snot out of him. Get used to it. Ricky is comming back and there wont be any revolt or payback, because Saban wont let it happen.

Back
Top Bottom