When will Stephen Ross step down? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will Stephen Ross step down?

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Since he came to Miami taking over for Huizenga I blame him for all the failures of Miami Dolphins football. Brings in a dumb gm in Mike Tannenbaum and hires coaches based on emotion. The day he steps down is the day Miami will be that franchise in the late 80s

Your thoughts.?

Since he came to Miami taking over for Huizenga I blame him for all the failures of Miami Dolphins football. Brings in a dumb gm in Mike Tannenbaum and hires coaches based on emotion. The day he steps down is the day Miami will be that franchise in the late 80s

Your thoughts.?
Owners don't step down. That's my thought.

Why? Wats ur prob buddy.

You are asking when the owner is going to step down and you think he is the one with the problem?

Unless I missed something Ross hasn't been accused of something like Mark Cuban, so why would he step down?

Step down meaning selling the team to a prolific owner

Ah. I guess I'd have to know who the prospective buyer would be.

Another multibillionaire that spends whatever is asked of him and doesn't interfere in the football side of things might be difficult to find.

The problem with Ross is that he has no balls. TBum, Grier and the whole ****ing front office should be fired.

Your thoughts.?

He will step down when you are financially successful enough in life to make him an offer for a majority share of the Dolphins organization. So never.

Attention:
If you can't stay on topic you will find yourself locked out of the thread or receiving infractions. This is the only warning.

Sell it to the public...I would be willing to bet that we could run this Organization 100x better than the current.

Problem is Ross has already named and appointed his successor. Beal is the guy and is from New York as well so the grass really isn't any greener on the other side.

I think the team is still highly profitable even with our crappie record the last decade Plus.

Problem is Ross has already named and appointed his successor. Beal is the guy and is from New York as well so the grass really isn't any greener on the other side.
I obviously missed that. Please tell me more about Beal.

Back
Top Bottom