When will the Dolphins learn not to show their hands whom they want to Draft. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will the Dolphins learn not to show their hands whom they want to Draft.

Lots of QBs out there that might work. How many teams wiffed on Lamar. Trade up to 2 if Tua is the guy just dont give up the house. We got Tunsil and Fitz because they fell and were great value. Thats how you get ahead. If we miss Tua then have your plan 2 and 3 for a first round QB and hope for a Lamar Jackson pick. After the QB every pick should be for best player available or trade back.

When we moved up to take Dion Jordan, I was certain we were taking Lane Johnson, but they fooled me. I wouldn't say they are invested in Tua until his medical report comes out before the draft; we probably won't know for sure on when he will play until one week prior.

We sure don't show our hand most of the time. Nobody in the NFL, ESPN, the NFL Network, etc... thought we'd draft Charles Harris, Ted Ginn (and his family), etc...
Yep!!!!!!............Fooled EVERYBODY! HeHe :cheers:

God Dammit! Until Grier spoke, there was no way an NFL team would know that the Dolphins would want a QB. I swear this ****ing franchise!
Yes Fitz was the uncontested best QB in the AFCE and no one noticed

Now everyone included the girl next door knows that Fitz is not the future

I think we should take advantage of the needs of some other teams and let them trade to us for pick # 5.

Anything we can do (smokescreens or misdirection) to make that pick appear more desirable to us would also make it more expensive to other teams, in terms of draft capital. Let's allow them to, in their desperation, give us more draft capital so we can address our teams many weaknesses.

Many teams are willing to skimp on the mortar to be able to get that special "gold" brick for their wall. My advice to our FO is "let them have that "gold" brick. More often then not it is going to turn into "fools gold".

It's never a sure thing until it has happened.

And with the 9th pick in the 2007 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select Ted Ginn Jr, WR, Ohio State.

I think we should take advantage of the needs of some other teams and let them trade to us for pick # 5.

Anything we can do (smokescreens or misdirection) to make that pick appear more desirable to us would also make it more expensive to other teams, in terms of draft capital. Let's allow them to, in their desperation, give us more draft capital so we can address our teams many weaknesses.

Many teams are willing to skimp on the mortar to be able to get that special "gold" brick for their wall. My advice to our FO is "let them have that "gold" brick. More often then not it is going to turn into "fools gold".
We need that gold brick too though.

We have too many needs

Have heard this time and time again, the last time most notably when we decided to lather up our team in all the mortar we wanted by taking Jake Long number 1 instead of Matt Ryan.

You're not baiting teams by cheap-skating your way to a QB. You're just doing the other teams a favor.

Have heard this time and time again, the last time most notably when we decided to lather up our team in all the mortar we wanted by taking Jake Long number 1 instead of Matt Ryan.

You're not baiting teams by cheap-skating your way to a QB. You're just doing the other teams a favor.

"Have heard this time and time again"

Probably a good reason why!

"Have heard this time and time again"

Probably a good reason why!
A good reason why I've heard this time and time again from Dolphin fans while the team has been searching for a QB for 20+ years?

Wut?

Back
Top Bottom