When will the Dolphins learn not to show their hands whom they want to Draft. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will the Dolphins learn not to show their hands whom they want to Draft.

Only the anti-Tua cult, pro-<insert player name here> cult thinks that.

I‘m for drafting Tua. But I’m in no way for trading any picks to move up. Either he’s there at 5 or he’s not. And I don’t believe the Dolphins will trade numerous picks to move up.

So, you’re wrong.
Agreed - people create their own narratives to suit their purposes

I do think they would move up I think there is a small chance they need to - if he wasn’t hurt it would be a race to the finish line

We are in a good position to play the game of hold

Again, they will move up if they feel the need. This regime has what you need: balls and ammo. Burrow and maybe Young aside, they'll get whoever the **** they want in this draft.

Lets face it, with the amount of picks we have. not even Burrow is out of reach. not that id ever consider it, but the Bengals wouldn't turn down 5 1st round picks in the next 2 years including #5

Dude, we are going to fool no one. We need a QB. Smokescreens or not, the QB doesn't have to be Tua.

Exactly its common sense, Nobody is going to think we are trying to take anything other then a QB and who knows that may actually not be the plan, For all we know maybe the plan all along was to use 2020 to build up the roster and then pick up our QB in 2021..

But as for the media, other teams, and fans its hard not to speculate we are going to take a QB because thats what most people in our spot would do.

Yeah, I haven’t seen anything showing that Miami is drafting Tua. Only the Tua cult thinks that we are trading all of our picks to move up for Tua. We could likely trade down.
Nobody “thinks that we are trading all of our picks to move up for Tua”, regardless of how you want to pigeonhole them.

The Dolphins can't show their hand because Burrow will be draft by the Bengals, their are at least 4 other QB's in this draft, If who you want is not their then drop back a couple of places and go O-line.

The media has been doing most of the card showing based on what they want us to want. Sure, we've had scouts and even Grier at a bunch of his games. Everyone knows we need a QB and its unlikely at best to be able to move up to get Burrow.

The media has been doing most of the card showing based on what they want us to want. Sure, we've had scouts and even Grier at a bunch of his games. Everyone knows we need a QB and its unlikely at best to be able to move up to get Burrow.
what do you think of Herbert, bro?

He didnt play well against bad competition in the Wac 10. Arent you big on big conferences?
I keep seeing this, but I really don't see it to be the case.

Comp % is fine. Last year was a bit low, but he bounced back. TD/INT ratio is pretty darn good. He has the physical tools, amd any minor mechanics issues can be solved.

The one legitimate knock on the guy is questionable leadership skills.

. Every yr I sit in front of my tv. Dolphins are on clock. 15 min later. They pick someone totally different than who i want. Dont get your head to big. When it come to Draft.

I keep seeing this, but I really don't see it to be the case.

Comp % is fine. Last year was a bit low, but he bounced back. TD/INT ratio is pretty darn good. He has the physical tools, amd any minor mechanics issues can be solved.

The one legitimate knock on the guy is questionable leadership skills.
His stats and efficiency also took a nose dive off a cliff whenever he had pressure. That's a telling indicator.

Back
Top Bottom