Where are my Celtics fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are my Celtics fans?

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
1-5 in their last 6 and giving away the Divison. :roflmao:

And 6 of their last 9 on the road! Good luck!

Get ready to go from a 3 seed to an 8 seed overnight! :roflmao:

MikeO said:

Yeah, but they'll still make you look like a fool winning 1 game in the playoffs...:tongue:

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Yeah, but they'll still make you look like a fool winning 1 game in the playoffs...:tongue:

We better watch out in '06 though because the big bad Knicks are getting LeBron James.. :spit:

FiN.in.RI said:
We better watch out in '06 though because the big bad Knicks are getting LeBron James.. :spit:

:lolcry: :lolcry: :rofl4:

Classic Fin, just classic. Good stuff.:up:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Celtics and Knicks both suck let's end the discussion. The Celtics suck less!

SO true. So very very true

MikeO said:

You hate Boston :lol:.

Yeah, they're playing like crap. They need to get their **** together quickly.

Hostile7 said:
You hate Boston :lol:.

Yeah, they're playing like crap. They need to get their **** together quickly.

I don't hate Boston. But you Celtics fans were dancing in the streets when you bet Detriot in a regular season game a few weeks ago. Now, you are all silent with this losing streak

If your gonna talk the talk, then walk the walk.

FaninPatsyLand said:
:roflmao:

Just because I am no Red Sox fan and me saying the Celtics suck doesn't mean I hate Boston. Sorry.

I am no fan of the Tamp bay Bucs and I think the Devil Rays suck does that mean I hate Tampa! :shakeno: :shakeno:

MikeO said:
I don't hate Boston. But you Celtics fans were dancing in the streets when you bet Detriot in a regular season game a few weeks ago. Now, you are all silent with this losing streak

Who wouldn't be excited about winning 10 of 11 after a trade bringing Antoine back? It wasn't like they just beat Detroit they beat some other formidable foes. It looked like the C's were getting their **** together for a little while there. You said that they were a terrible team (a terrible team doesn't go to the semi-finals in the NBA playoffs, an average team will though). What does that make the hawks then or the 29 win garbage Knicks?

MikeO said:
If your gonna talk the talk, then walk the walk.

Is something like this STAMPED on your forehead?

Deluxe20Crimp20Tool-1.jpg

they are beating washington right now so maybe they will turn it around tonight.

The Celtics are headed in the wrong direction right now. I hope Philly somehow makes it's way to Washington (there beating them right now) because I could see Boston beating Washington but I honestly can't see them beating the Sixers!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Celtics are headed in the wrong direction right now. I hope Philly somehow makes it's way to Washington (there beating them right now) because I could see Boston beating Washington but I honestly can't see them beating the Sixers!

They had a test today and got a big freakin F. Whatcha gonna go though.. when you can't play defense against a good team you look like a bunch of pansies!!

Washington has 0 heart and play 0 defense that's why the C's would win a best-of-7 with them.

Back
Top Bottom