Where are my Celtics fans? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are my Celtics fans?

Shaq daddy will be in Beantown tomorrow. Gotta run him up and down the court ALL NIGHT LONG. Go C's.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Haha, good stuff. Good to see you on man. Big win last night to clinch a playoff birth.

Hell yea, even though it was agains the lowly Bucks it was still 2 back-to-back wins on the road.. You think we'll see Indiana(again :rolleyes: ) for Round one?

FiN.in.RI said:
Hell yea, even though it was agains the lowly Bucks it was still 2 back-to-back wins on the road.. You think we'll see Indiana(again :rolleyes: ) for Round one?

I think we will, although I don't like that draw too much. O'Neal and Miller can do damage. Regardless it has been a fun year to watch Celtics basketball. Got the Heat tomorrow, I see Philly knocked them off tonight in OT. Hopefully they aren't pissed coming into Boston. :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
I think we will, although I don't like that draw too much. O'Neal and Miller can do damage. Regardless it has been a fun year to watch Celtics basketball. Got the Heat tomorrow, I see Philly knocked them off tonight in OT. Hopefully they aren't pissed coming into Boston. :lol:

Yea at least we get to see some playoff basketball but I don't like an indiana match-up at all, I'm with you.. Bring on Washington or even Chicago. At least we are home playing the Heat so maybe we'll keep it close.

The Celtics aren't going anywhere. I don't even know if they're a top 5 team in the East. Miami is better, Detroit is better, Washington is better, and you can easily make a case for Chicago and Indiana(right now you can still make a case, but when JO & Artest are there....they're OBVIOUSLY better).

X-Con said:
The Celtics aren't going anywhere. I don't even know if they're a top 5 team in the East. Miami is better, Detroit is better, Washington is better, and you can easily make a case for Chicago and Indiana(right now you can still make a case, but when JO & Artest are there....they're OBVIOUSLY better).

Whatever man, I believe we won in Philadelphia less than a week ago. :lol: How did OT treat you tonight?

Heat fans think their team is amazing.. and it's quite funny. You have ONE amazing player. Take him away, and you are right there with the Celtics. See you tomorrow night.

WE KNOW the Celtics aren't world beaters.. We don't need a Heat fan (a team who is one injury away from being the Celtics) coming in here running his mouth..

X-Con said:

No **** but it doesn't mean we can't talk about em. We eill take Washington in 7 so you can't take that and shove it.. they have no bench or heart. Chicago you can make a case for Miami and Detroit obviously Indiana with Oneal and Artest obviously but what does it matter im a fan of the f'n celtics and if i wanna talk about em i will no one is saying they're great so why don't you go in the other thread and defend your "thug life" with Mike O

FiN.in.RI said:
No **** but it doesn't mean we can't talk about em. We eill take Washington in 7 so you can't take that and shove it.. they have no bench or heart. Chicago you can make a case for Miami and Detroit obviously Indiana with Oneal and Artest obviously but what does it matter im a fan of the f'n celtics and if i wanna talk about em i will no one is saying they're great so why don't you go in the other thread and defend your "thug life" with Mike O

Haha, the kid is a joke. I think he's still alittle heated from his OT loss tonight at Philly. :wink:

The C's are 2nd in scoring behind the Heat in the East so I don't know what the problem is. If we just played some Defense we'd be set.

That is true, we can fill it up with the best of them.

Al Jefferson has been a monster lately. I'm really excited about him being a Celtic. Also, it seems like Delonte's playing time has been cut dramatically recently. He might have gotten buried on the bench.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Whatever man, I believe we won in Philadelphia less than a week ago. :lol: How did OT treat you tonight?

Heat fans think their team is amazing.. and it's quite funny. You have ONE amazing player. Take him away, and you are right there with the Celtics. See you tomorrow night.

WE KNOW the Celtics aren't world beaters.. We don't need a Heat fan (a team who is one injury away from being the Celtics) coming in here running his mouth..

LOL, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do you realize that pretty much EVERY top team is ONE injury away from being the Celtics? Take away Shaq or Wade, Duncan, Nash or Amare, whatever.

Also, Miami has 2 amazing players......what the hell are you smoking?

FiN.in.RI said:

And I'm not a fan of the Celtics, but I'm an NBA fan. What the hell is wrong with me posting in this thread, afraid of the negative? If I want to post about the C's, I can do that if I please. Nobody told you not to have a thread on the Celtics.... :shakeno:

And LOL, do you have reading comprehension problems? It's a good thing you aren't in FL, you probably wouldn't of past the FCAT in High School. I never promoted myself with thug life.....

Back
Top Bottom