Where are my Celtics fans? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are my Celtics fans?

X-Con said:
LOL, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do you realize that pretty much EVERY top team is ONE injury away from being the Celtics? Take away Shaq or Wade, Duncan, Nash or Amare, whatever.

Also, Miami has 2 amazing players......what the hell are you smoking?

Shaq is the most dominating presence in the league. Take him away from the Heat, and they s*ck. He is that ENTIRE team. Ginobili/Parker is there with San Antonio, and Amare/Nash/Richardson/Johnson is there with the Suns.

Let's see Wade, put an entire team on his back with no supporting cast and try to carry them to a championship. You put Shaq on Toronto, or the Nets or anyone and they are the team to beat in the East. So stop running your mouth like a fool.

By the way, no one in this thread gives two s*its about the Heat, you wanna talk about them, go somewhere else.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Shaq is the most dominating presence in the league. Take him away from the Heat, and they s*ck. He is that ENTIRE team. Ginobili/Parker is there with San Antonio, and Amare/Nash/Richardson/Johnson is there with the Suns.

Let's see Wade, put an entire team on his back with no supporting cast and try to carry them to a championship. You put Shaq on Toronto, or the Nets or anyone and they are the team to beat in the East. So stop running your mouth like a fool.

By the way, no one in this thread gives two s*its about the Heat, you wanna talk about them, go somewhere else.

LOL, running my mouth like a fool? Nah, you sound stupid when you mention Ginobili/Parker. That is ridiculous. You think Ginobili and Parker can carry the Spurs to the Championship in the West? That's flat out hilarious. And sorry, but Nash/Richardson/Johnson or Richardson/Johnson/Amare isn't gonna cut it in the West, come back next time & try again.

And actually, I didn't come in this thread to run up the Heat. I came in here and listed teams who are better or possibly better than the Celtics, which the Heat are obviously included in. To say that a team would suck without a certain player is just stupid, because if you watch basketball....you'd know that the same can be said about pretty much every top team in the league. The only team I could see surviving without one of their top players is Detroit. Shaq is on this team, so that's all that matters. What you're doing is making excuses.

If you want to do it that way, take Pierce away from Boston. Now, you're looking at a top 3 spot in the lottery, rather than the playoffs. :tongue:

I hate when people get pissed because something negative is said about their favorite team. Man the hell up and face reality. Stop making excuses.

X-Con said:
LOL, running my mouth like a fool? Nah, you sound stupid when you mention Ginobili/Parker. That is ridiculous. You think Ginobili and Parker can carry the Spurs to the Championship in the West? That's flat out hilarious. And sorry, but Nash/Richardson/Johnson or Richardson/Johnson/Amare isn't gonna cut it in the West, come back next time & try again.

And actually, I didn't come in this thread to run up the Heat. I came in here and listed teams who are better or possibly better than the Celtics, which the Heat are obviously included in. To say that a team would suck without a certain player is just stupid, because if you watch basketball....you'd know that the same can be said about pretty much every top team in the league. The only team I could see surviving without one of their top players is Detroit. Shaq is on this team, so that's all that matters. What you're doing is making excuses.

If you want to do it that way, take Pierce away from Boston. Now, you're looking at a top 3 spot in the lottery, rather than the playoffs. :tongue:

I hate when people get pissed because something negative is said about their favorite team. Man the hell up and face reality. Stop making excuses.

When did I say Ginobili and Parker or Amare and Nash could carry either of those teams to a Championship in the West? I said each of those stars out West has a better supporting cast than what Shaq has in Miami. You sound like a fool, because you obviously can't read. Take Pierce away from Boston and they s*ck, correct, but they aren't competing for a Championship like your precious Heat.

Also, in you're previous post you were about to mention another great player the Heat had, let me guess... Dwayne Wade?? Right?

Dude, are you and Dwayne dating?? I mean seriously, ease up off Wade please. You tout him like he's the next Michael Jordan, I mean, let's take it easy. :lol: I think this is the first post you have ever written that didn't involve Dwayne Wade at some point...

FaninPatsyLand said:
Also, in you're previous post you were about to mention another great player the Heat had, let me guess... Dwayne Wade?? Right?

Dude, are you and Dwayne dating?? I mean seriously, ease up off Wade please. You tout him like he's the next Michael Jordan, I mean, let's take it easy. :lol: I think this is the first post you have ever written that didn't involve Dwayne Wade at some point...

Umm, what the hell is wrong with calling Dwyane Wade a great player? Do you watch basketball in general, or just the Celtics? 24.5-7-5 for a 2nd-year guard, and go check his numbers when Shaq's out(I think it's something like 26-6-6 or something like that). I tout Wade as a great player because that's what he has become in my opinion, if you wonna hate...do so. Just realize that 85-90% of people with basketball knowledge probably agree that Wade is a great player, especially coaches/GMs/players around the league. I never called him a top 5 player in my life, I never said he was better than the league's cover boy, LeBron James. All I did was call him a great player, which is exactly what he's proving to be.

I sense jealousy from you, and it's obvious. It's funny that I mentioned all of those teams and you only cared to take a huge point on the Heat. If I was a Celtics fan, I'd bet my life that you would've of said sh-t.

And nah, I've never said the name "Dwayne Wade" in any of my posts, because that's not his name.

FaninPatsyLand said:
When did I say Ginobili and Parker or Amare and Nash could carry either of those teams to a Championship in the West? I said each of those stars out West has a better supporting cast than what Shaq has in Miami. You sound like a fool, because you obviously can't read. Take Pierce away from Boston and they s*ck, correct, but they aren't competing for a Championship like your precious Heat.

You didn't have to say that, you pretty much left it out there. Sure, the Suns & Spurs may have a better supporting cast than the Heat, but I'm sorry...without Duncan, the Spurs(especially) would suck. Throw a line-up of Parker-Ginobili-Bowen-Rasho and whichever one of their forwards/centers in there...see if you don't get laughed out of the West. As for the Suns, where the hell would they be without Steve Nash? LOL @ you if you think Barbosa is gonna make up for Nash's 11.5 assists and the way he gets everybody involved. Without Amare, the Suns don't have a big man at all, which leaves them out cold.

Nice try.......

I don't watch a ton of basketball (except the Celtics when they are on) and I don't pretend to know alot about it. I know Wade is a great player, but some people on here are ready to crown him the next Michael Jordan, you don't think it's alittle premature for that?

FaninPatsyLand said:
I don't watch a ton of basketball (except the Celtics when they are on) and I don't pretend to know alot about it. I know Wade is a great player, but some people on here are ready to crown him the next Michael Jordan, you don't think it's alittle premature for that?

Hell yes it's premature for that, which is exactly why I don't do it. There will never be another Michael Jordan in my eyes, I'm sorry. Wade is a great player & that's all I said about him. I never labeled Wade as the next Jordan or even a top 5 player right now. Sure, I compared his style of play to Jordan, but I made sure that when I did that......I mentioned that he isn't as skilled or as great a player. But then again, you can compare Lamar Odom's style of play to Magic Johnson, but he isn't near the caliber of player.

X-Con said:
I sense jealousy from you, and it's obvious. It's funny that I mentioned all of those teams and you only cared to take a huge point on the Heat. If I was a Celtics fan, I'd bet my life that you would've of said sh-t.

Why the h*ll would I be jealous?? Aside from the Celtics I could care less about the NBA. And years like this when I know the Celtics aren't going to win s*it, there's nothing to be jealous of ...

X-Con said:
I never promoted myself with thug life.....

HAHAHAHA, YEA OK

As to everything else you said: My reading comprehension is fine, my point was that you don't have to tell us what we already know(about which teams are better) like a punk.. You talked like we were proclaiming the C's were goin straight to the finals and I didn't take kindly to that. You came off like we were acting like homers and need to be brought down to reality or somethin.. F that.. We know the negatives about the team we follow, we know the deal..

FaninPatsyLand said:
Why the h*ll would I be jealous?? Aside from the Celtics I could care less about the NBA. And years like this when I know the Celtics aren't going to win s*it, there's nothing to be jealous of ...

Jealousy. LOL. Celtic fans jealous of Heat fans? I just won't get into why that is wrong on such an insane amount of levels.

Good win C's. Big Al Jefferson was awesome tonight. He is going to be so good. Good all around performance.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Where is MikeO??

:laughat:
"The Celtics won't win one game in the playoffs, nevermind a series."

I followed the nfl draft today. Didn't even pay attention to the nba. I take it the Celtics won since you guys only talk when you win. At the end of the season on your losing streak you guys took off and ran for cover. Some fans..:down: :yikes: :popup: Only show up when the team wins! I have lost all respect for you guys to be honest.

Win a meaningless game vs Detroit in March and you guys act like you won it all. Hit the skids for a week or so and you guys go into hiding. Way to be "true fans".

I was wrong, big deal. You won a game. Maybe even a series when its all said and done. Doesn't change the fact the Celtics still suck!

Back
Top Bottom