Where are my Celtics fans? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are my Celtics fans?

MikeO said:
I followed the nfl draft today. Didn't even pay attention to the nba. I take it the Celtics won since you guys only talk when you win. At the end of the season on your losing streak you guys took off and ran for cover. Some fans..:down: :yikes: :popup: Only show up when the team wins! I have lost all respect for you guys to be honest.

Win a meaningless game vs Detroit in March and you guys act like you won it all. Hit the skids for a week or so and you guys go into hiding. Way to be "true fans".

I was wrong, big deal. You won a game. Maybe even a series when its all said and done. Doesn't change the fact the Celtics still suck!

Only show up when we win?? :lol: I'm here everyday. :shakeno: The reason people don't talk when a team is losing is cause there is nothing to say, doesn't mean we stopped rooting for them.

The Celtics still s*ck. Obviously you are wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time. :wink:

As for the rest of your post where all you do is b*tch like a little girl... :roflmao:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Only show up when we win?? :lol: I'm here everyday. :shakeno: The reason people don't talk when a team is losing is cause there is nothing to say, doesn't mean we stopped rooting for them.

The Celtics still s*ck. Obviously you are wrong, but it wouldn't be the first time. :wink:

As for the rest of your post where all you do is b*tch like a little girl... :roflmao:

Show up everyday but don't talk about the Celtics. You know Im right! You Celtics fans went into hiding that final week of the year when Philly almost STOLE the division from you. Not a peep! Now, win 1 playoff game and its time to talk trash! How pathetic.

I'm not talking trash, I'm simply pointing out that you sounded foolish with those statements, and it's quite funny to see that you were just flat out wrong. Open mouth... insert foot... :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Where is MikeO??

:laughat:
"The Celtics won't win one game in the playoffs, nevermind a series."

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: What, were we up by 50 at one point last night?

We are the 2nd best scoring team in the East.

If we play defense like that all series, the sweep will be in!

It's cool, at least when we got beat by Miller he wasn't 60 years old and on his last legs. I will laugh when stone-age Reggie Miller shoots you guys out of the playoffs!

Back
Top Bottom