where are ya gonna be this weekend? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

where are ya gonna be this weekend?

At the Coconut Grove Sailing Club drinking draft Basses with the rest of the salty white trash and assimilated Cubans. Dolphins on two TVs. Biscayne Bay sunset right outside. Doesn't get any better.

I'll be missing my 1st Fins / Colts Game since 98 (Manning's 1st start)...for 3 reasons...this team is pretty much in vacation mode right now, Saban was a fool for allowing another shutout 2 weeks ago against the Bills(kick the field goal moron), and the Canes Bowl game comes on right after (one final Booooing of Larry Choker)...So I'd rather not miss the opportunity to see both of my teams lose within 3 or 4 hours....Can we just get to '07 already, and with or without Saban(hopefully with).

It was really a hard decision, because our Fins are 5-0 since I've been traveling to see them, and Peyton has NEVER beaten us at home...I just think that steak ends Sunday, and would rather put my cash into other stuff like a good bottle of whiskey. :p

Peace Out!

Back
Top Bottom