Where are you at??

FinFan72

Pennington was Robbed of MVP Honors
Reaction score
Where are you at watching the draft??

Home sports bar.....etc.

I am at work luckily i can watch the draft :pray:

phinpunk14 said:
in my apartment pretending to study for my final on monday.

haha, yeah, i'm supposed to be reading for my book report due tuesday. but with the draft this morning and AFI this evening (figured you could appreciate that Phinpunk), i just dont see that happening.

Lol. How could someone answer this thread if they weren't at home???

Nick13 said:
haha, yeah, i'm supposed to be reading for my book report due tuesday. but with the draft this morning and AFI this evening (figured you could appreciate that Phinpunk), i just dont see that happening.

yeah, i saw them a few years back. You should really enjoy it. Davey Havok has an eerie presence on the stage b/c he seems to have complete control over the crowd (almost feels like a cult leader). Very strange but a lot of fun and a great live band.

phinpunk14 said:
yeah, i saw them a few years back. You should really enjoy it. Davey Havok has an eerie presence on the stage b/c he seems to have complete control over the crowd (almost feels like a cult leader). Very strange but a lot of fun and a great live band.

yeah, i saw them back in 2001 and it was awesome. they havent been to Arizona in three years. i'm really psyched.

Back
Top Bottom