Where are you watching the draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where are you watching the draft?

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I will be perched on my couch for most of the day. If I was in South Florida, I would be at a bar for at least the first round...

My bed or couch. Or tolite depending what i eat before the draft...lol

unfortunately i will probably be sleeping.....work 3rd shift and this is my first night back after a couple of days off so I'm a bit tired (get home after being up 24 hours and don't want to make it 30+). plus attended the annual company party before i came in so the alcohol I did drink (although not a lot) doesn't help in making me want to stay up....

At home. A couple friends are coming over to watch. I bought two cases of beer last night and will order pizza and wings at noon.

And all this will be described in glorious, copious detail on my draft day diary. :)

Route 10 W Sportz Bar. Home of the Dolphins in NJ!

Watching it on my 51 inch plasma tv.:cooldude:

In the comfort of my own home.

Wish I could be in MIA for some draft party.

Hooters in Pembroke Pines. That is where some of the QAM people are gonna be. I am getting ready to leave soon.

i have a question...it says airs at 12 and then again at 5:30 does that mean its going to reair from the beginning?

Im watching it at the Ravens stadium...on there 100'x20' big screen :)....Its gonna be sweeet

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
i have a question...it says airs at 12 and then again at 5:30 does that mean its going to reair from the beginning?
ESPN carries it from 12:00 to 5:30. ESPN2 has it from 5:30 till finish.

Back
Top Bottom