Where' Armando? Where's Dave Hyde? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where' Armando? Where's Dave Hyde?

beatnut

He Hate Me
Reaction score
The two absolute best Dolphins writers, Armando Salguero and Dave Hyde, have completely stopped their Fins coverage in twitter and in the paper. Have they moved on? Anybody know? I don't remember them ever disappearing for the offseason.

They always take a vacation break this dead time of year.

The two absolute best Dolphins writers, Armando Salguero and Dave Hyde, have completely stopped their Fins coverage in twitter and in the paper. Have they moved on? Anybody know? I don't remember them ever disappearing for the offseason.

:sidelol:

Who really cares what and where they are.
One is full of drama and the other really doesn't know much about football.

Nothing against Dave Hyde, but he went to the Dan Le Batard school of sports journalism. Don't really have to know much about the sports you're covering if you approach everything as a human interest story.

Only person at the Herald that I care about is Barry Jackson. His info is solid and isn't full of conjecture and agendas.

That is ****ing hilarious. Armando and best sports writer.

If by "best" you mean "worst", then I totally agree.

So nothing's changed from now and in the middle of the regular season then is what you're telling me?

Back
Top Bottom