Where Can I Watch The Game Tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Can I Watch The Game Tomorrow

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
I dont live in Florida. I'm in Ohio. Please dont say NFLGame Pass. Im.not spending 100 bucks on 4 games. 25 bucks a game. Plus 1 will be on Fox and the last game is always the worst. Technically 50 bucks a game. Lol

There is a CBS app for $10 a month or less where you can stream the games live.

Im not optimistic about it due to possible/probable lag but what other choice do I have?

A sports bar isn't going to show it if you aren't in the market. I'm not sure if you can stream the game on CBS if you are outside of that market. Same goes for the Dolphins website live stream.

It will be played on NFL Network on Saturday morning at 5 am I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
A sports bar isn't going to show it if you aren't in the market. I'm not sure if you can stream the game on CBS if you are outside of that market. Same goes for the Dolphins website live stream.

It will be played on NFL Network on Saturday morning at 5 am I believe.
Why wouldn’t out of market viewers not be able to see it on the Dolphins.com web site?

Why wouldn’t out of market viewers not be able to see it on the Dolphins.com web site?
Because every article I read about it said it was for the south Florida market. I'll admit, I might be wrong,but knowing how the NFL works...

Because every article I read about it said it was for the south Florida market. I'll admit, I might be wrong,but knowing how the NFL works...

Hmm that could be right but I don’t know how they’re know where you’re streaming it from.

You can do a free trial w/ game pass. Just cancel of course before billing

Note to Admin who deleted my post.

Don't jump the gun and delete my post, don't assume I'm illegally streaming. I'm paying that 6 bucks a month to CBS All Access which lets me view the games live. The only thing I'm doing is changing my location information so it thinks I'm in Miami.

I dont live in Florida. I'm in Ohio. Please dont say NFLGame Pass. Im.not spending 100 bucks on 4 games. 25 bucks a game. Plus 1 will be on Fox and the last game is always the worst. Technically 50 bucks a game. Lol

Do the free trial for NFL Game Pass. Cancel after one game and then have a friend or relative do the same for the second game.

Note to Admin who deleted my post.

Don't jump the gun and delete my post, don't assume I'm illegally streaming. I'm paying that 6 bucks a month to CBS All Access which lets me view the games live. The only thing I'm doing is changing my location information so it thinks I'm in Miami.

Hey, man. We don't take well to vagabonds such as yourself and your criminal ways. Violating the code of the zip. You're a degenerate, bro. Turn yourself in while there is still time to get your life right. :lol::wink

Back
Top Bottom