Where Did Brian Flores Rank On Your List Of Available/hired Hcs? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where Did Brian Flores Rank On Your List Of Available/hired Hcs?

I said Ross should've done a total house cleaning and hired George Paton as GM. Then let Paton hire who he thought should be head coach and go from there.

I wanted Richard.

I also wanted Gase three years ago, so it’s apparent that I’m not great at picking coaches.

This move bodes well under that spotlight.

You got to love the game calls on defense against the best 2 offences in the league in the playoffs, Flores defense is the best New England ever seen in crunch time. I love the pick Give the guy space to make us great again, He knows what greatness is and has done it before. I think New Englands defense is more Flores this yr and less Belly than ever before.

You got to love the game calls on defense against the best 2 offences in the league in the playoffs, Flores defense is the best New England ever seen in crunch time. I love the pick Give the guy space to make us great again, He knows what greatness is and has done it before. I think Pats defense is more Flores this yr and less Belly than ever before

You got to love the game calls on defense against the best 2 offences in the league in the playoffs, Flores defense is the best New England ever seen in crunch time. I love the pick Give the guy space to make us great again, He knows what greatness is and has done it before. I think Pats defense is more Flores this yr and less Belly than ever before

I said Ross should've done a total house cleaning and hired George Paton as GM. Then let Paton hire who he thought should be head coach and go from there.

DEAD LAST!!!

And i have that posted here a couple times before he was ever mentioned to be on the finz radar. Hard to get behind a guy who in all the years he has been in pats-burgh all he ever was given were sub level, glorified gopher responsabilities. His last year all of a sudden he gets a d/c gig and ALLOWED to have spot play calling chances, i say hmmmmm.

I truly believe the finz f/o brass knew they could be firing gase. Ross likely picked griers brains about who he would like as the finz h/c and his buddy FLO (really? flo?) came right up. When tanny went down and gases mouth became more and more caustic it was a done deal and i bet flores was approached in super secret about wanting the job. When he said yes, mouths were clamped until after gase got his deserved boot. When flores name surfaced early, i read up on him and his nothing special experience. I had head in hands knowing then and there he was their guy and had been all along.

There is NO florence defense. This is far from new englands best crunch time defenses. You really think a guy who had been with new england for so long and never got anywhere other than lower level helper type jobs was going to come into his first coordinator gig NEVER having called a play in his carreer has some wicked defensive scheme? Bill wouldnt have spotted that other wordly talent over that time span? Bill was going go let those games, especially the superbowl, to relinquish his defensive play calling and the game being controlled by his lacky? His underling? Uh-uh.

Had FLO ever had or showed anything like that in all those years that billicheck would have moved him up? Anyone who knows defense and has followed billichecks carreer could see those defenses in those big games (and 90% of the season) were VINTAGE BILLICHEK!! There is no super flo defense coming to miami because there is NONE. Bill Billichek himself was the architect, cheif play caller and reason the pats are what they are and why this years pats won the bowl.

The ONLY coach to really be excited over is the new o/c o'neil. He just may be a true talent and the only billichek tree coach to have any major success. Keep your eye and hopes on that coach. He may actually have a scheme unlike flo.

Back
Top Bottom