Where did you get your PHINS?!?!

PhinsAAA

Scout Team
Reaction score
Just finished my fantasy draft here a couple hours ago. Ended up going on a little PHINS run late. Wanted to see where the rest of you guys ended up getting our players. In a 12 team league I ended up with DVP in the 9th round which I actually debated between him and Still because I truly believe Stills could end up with a monster year but I went Parker based on upside. Then in the 13th and 14th I went RT17 then ended up with Stills anyways so I liked what my later rounds got me! So where did the rest of you guys/gals snag our beloved fins? And if you haven't had your draft yet maybe you can get a decent idea where some of our guys our going!

j-off-her-doll

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Just finished my fantasy draft here a couple hours ago. Ended up going on a little PHINS run late. Wanted to see where the rest of you guys ended up getting our players. In a 12 team league I ended up with DVP in the 9th round which I actually debated between him and Still because I truly believe Stills could end up with a monster year but I went Parker based on upside. Then in the 13th and 14th I went RT17 then ended up with Stills anyways so I liked what my later rounds got me! So where did the rest of you guys/gals snag our beloved fins? And if you haven't had your draft yet maybe you can get a decent idea where some of our guys our going!
In a Keeper League, I drafted Landry at 38.

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I definitely think Kenny Stills is going to be a great value in Fantasy. I think he's gonna have a damn good season and most people probably don't realize that yet.

PhinsAAA

Scout Team
Reaction score
In a Keeper League, I drafted Landry at 38.
I wanted Landry he just went a little earlier than where I was targeting him.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

I definitely think Kenny Stills is going to be a great value in Fantasy. I think he's gonna have a damn good season and most people probably don't realize that yet.
I seriously debated Stills/Parker just think if Parker gets going he could be special. I know we all hope so

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Here's where I stopped reading.
Yet decided to reply..... Why? Need attention much??

FSU Truth

It's a bird, it's a plane...no, it's Tankman!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I wanted Landry he just went a little earlier than where I was targeting him.

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

I seriously debated Stills/Parker just think if Parker gets going he could be special. I know we all hope so

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Yet decided to reply..... Why? Need attention much??
Granted, kind of a dick statement, but we do have a fantasy forum that this could have been posted in. Seems to me to fall under the same category as someone posting their Madden results.

tommyp

Active Roster
Reaction score
Landry in the 4th, Tannehill in the 15th, Stills I the 17th and I could have taken Jordan Cameron as my backup TE but passed on him and went with only one TE and I drafted mike wallace with that pick in the 18th rd.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
My last three picks in my PPR league were Tannehill, Ajayi and Andrew Franks. I always choose the Dolphins kicker in my fantasy leagues.

Top Bottom