Where do you sit? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where do you sit?

DOLFAN561

Scout Team
Reaction score
I just moved my season tix from sec 422 row 6. The sun is brutal on the east side of the stadium. Now i'm on the west side of the stadium sec 450 row 7.

cool i have never been there but tryin to make it down for a game this year since i graduate college and wouldnt mind going to miami to a game to celebrate where at in the stadium is the best to seat at so i can get tickets there

I sit in my favorite chair in the sportsbar I go to. Someday I hope to see the Phins play a game in Miami. I have seen them play three times in Denver against the Donkeys.

cool i have never been there but tryin to make it down for a game this year since i graduate college and wouldnt mind going to miami to a game to celebrate where at in the stadium is the best to seat at so i can get tickets there

I like any to sit anywhere up high

I just moved my season tix from sec 422 row 6. The sun is brutal on the east side of the stadium. Now i'm on the west side of the stadium sec 450 row 7.
Section 456 row 7 seats 8&9 funnny,huh? 456789:D

anyone have any info about the 435 area? this is my first year with season tix (actually first time at dolphins stadium for football... once for marlins last summer).

Back
Top Bottom