Where does a thread like this belong? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does a thread like this belong?

Aqua Shadow

Formerly 1 Dol Fan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I would like to create a thread begging the knowledge of the great people of FH concerning different things that regard coaching strategies and such.

It is my goal in life to be a football coach and I would like to start early. I'm 16 and a football addict but it seems like there is a lot of things about football, regardless of my passion for it that I do not know.

I would like to start with questions on different strategies like the 3-4, 4-3, 5-3 defenses and how they are meant to work. Also I would like to learn the intricacies of each position in said defense. As a Nose Tackle, I know the responsibilities of my position in the defense that we run at my school very well. I'm hoping that people will have either played a position in a defense or have extensive knowledge of something which may give me insight into why a certain defense is run, what type of player is preferred and what he is responsible for.

I'm really hoping that maybe I could start with one thing such as what is the logic behind certain popular defenses and then work from, there into the intricacies of each position in the defense that people have run and make it into multiple threads for easier reference.

Maybe if I get enough information, I can write a paper on it and present it to the posters of FH as a thank you for their time, knowledge and effort in answering my questions.

If anyone can guide me to where I would be able to post this or even if I can get my own section for this stuff, that would be great and then maybe some day when the Dolphins win the superbowl with me as a coach I can mention how FH taught me everything I know!

so 23 people have seen this thread and have not cared to post anything.... not even an IDK...

Back
Top Bottom