Where does Dave stand on passing? Foerster to be leashed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does Dave stand on passing? Foerster to be leashed?

Despacio

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dave says these two things at different points in his press conference. It leaves one to wonder what Dave is really thinking and how prepared he is to lead this team. It also belives me to wonder if it's the other coache's influence speaking through him.

"But you do have to throw the ball. You do have to throw the ball to score points. You want the ball thrown, we got the ball thrown."

"I don’t believe in throwing the ball. We have to run the ball in order to win. I think we had 19 or 20 carries today."

Where does Dave stand? He had a bit of, "I told you it wouldn't work" when he said "You wanted the ball thrown, we got the ball thrown." Do you think Foerster is going to be put on a leash in terms of passing calls next week? I think that would be a shame seeing as when he finally got AJ to work with we were in a small hole and resigned to our brand new RB that didnt know much due to injuries playing on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs.

The hope is of course we balance the O next week as Gordon learns more and AJ finds a groove with the line and WR's.

So which Dave (and Foerster) will we see next week?

Back
Top Bottom