Where does Gonzo and Pittman fall in the draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where does Gonzo and Pittman fall in the draft?

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
Both are considering coming out. Gonzo is a fantastic possession WR. Pittman has been the best RB in OHio St since George.

Majpain said:
Both are considering coming out. Gonzo is a fantastic possession WR. Pittman has been the best RB in OHio St since George.

not saying much, but he's decent, but right now...

Pittman-2nd or 3rd round

Gonzo-3rd or 4th right

Gonzo could raise with a good combine, Pittman IMO would see his stock plummet depending on workout numbers.

If Gonzo fell in the 3rd I suggest Miami pick him up. He is just as fast as Ginn. Better hands and a better route runner.

we dont need a reciever. in fact, haven't you all read the reports and watched Marty Booker playing these past few weeks? We're gonna keep our entire receiving core in tact i think. Welker stepped up and became a solid receiver for us, and we already have a really young guy in Hagan (and maybe vick, who knows) waiting in the ranks.

Saban4prez said:
we dont need a reciever. in fact, haven't you all read the reports and watched Marty Booker playing these past few weeks? We're gonna keep our entire receiving core in tact i think. Welker stepped up and became a solid receiver for us, and we already have a really young guy in Hagan (and maybe vick, who knows) waiting in the ranks.

Yeah Booker is what 31? Chambers is horrible no where near a number 1 WR. Welker is good, I just think Gonzo in the 3rd is a steal.

Majpain said:
Yeah Booker is what 31? Chambers is horrible no where near a number 1 WR. Welker is good, I just think Gonzo in the 3rd is a steal.

Jt's 31 too. Whats your point? Chambers isn't horrible either. Why do you think welker gets open so easily? Because chambers gets blanketed in coverage.

I'll agree that Gonzalez in the 3rd might be a steal, but so was Hagan in the third last year. And Hagan was a truly spectacular college Wr.

I like Gonzales, He,s always trying to improve his game, he studies the game and always gives his best. He's faster than you think and has a Zack Taylor mentality. I think he'll end up being a very good receiver for some team.

Saban4prez said:
Jt's 31 too. Whats your point? Chambers isn't horrible either. Why do you think welker gets open so easily? Because chambers gets blanketed in coverage.

I'll agree that Gonzalez in the 3rd might be a steal, but so was Hagan in the third last year. And Hagan was a truly spectacular college Wr.
Yes Booker is have a fantastic season but will he be like this next year? I think Miami should shop Chambers he isnt nearly as good as he was last year. Hagan is good but drops waaay to many passes. Wes gets open because he goes all out. Chambers doesnt do that he shows very little explosiveness. Doesnt even burn corners. It might help if Joey could throw the deep ball.

definatly gonzo in the third if we dindt go WR in the previous rounds. of course, we still have to wait till free agency, but this guy i like. and thats hard to say coming from a hurricane fan.

Majpain said:
If Gonzo fell in the 3rd I suggest Miami pick him up. He is just as fast as Ginn. Better hands and a better route runner.

I'd take Gonzo in the 3rd, I dont think he's as fast as Ginn but he seems like a better WR.

DonShula84 said:
I'd take Gonzo in the 3rd, I dont think he's as fast as Ginn but he seems like a better WR.

Well he doesnt have the Accel like Ginn does but I have heard a few times this year them saying Gonzo is just as fast. I agree Gonzo in my eyes is a better all-around.

i would be happy with gonzo in the 3rd. theres no way in hell hes even close to as fast as ginn.. no1 really is... but he is an excellent reciever. i dont care how well booker has been playing lately, hes still an average #2 in my opinion and i dont even want to get started on chambers, gonzo would be a nice pick

Back
Top Bottom